Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-18-2011, 05:26 AM
snakerattle79
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default UFC President Dana White's Fails

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxm-BuLx9SI
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-18-2011, 10:35 AM
matt hughes matt hughes is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 165
Default

i think this video is childish and wrong.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-18-2011, 11:06 AM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

just plain lame.. how about instead of posting a bunch of cut up videos.. the creator of the video go out and actually work.. and get an interview???
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-18-2011, 12:16 PM
adamt adamt is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakerattle79 View Post
i've noticed you have always been a hype machine for anything non-ufc, in fact one time i was convinced you were either scott coker or a spam bot. I mean you only post links to vids.

anyways, you are usually just hyping strikeforce but the ufc hate propaganda is getting a little intense lately, the least you could do is converse a little bit, i'm not sure spamming vids is what a forum is for, or at the very least go back to the 'anything not ufc' propaganda

p.s.---jim rome is not a shill
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-18-2011, 12:33 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt hughes View Post
i think this video is childish and wrong.
and this is probably the 5 or 6th video link that has been posted that actually made me dumber (believe it or not) for watching it.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-18-2011, 12:34 PM
Dethbob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
i've noticed you have always been a hype machine for anything non-ufc, in fact one time i was convinced you were either scott coker or a spam bot. I mean you only post links to vids.

anyways, you are usually just hyping strikeforce but the ufc hate propaganda is getting a little intense lately, the least you could do is converse a little bit, i'm not sure spamming vids is what a forum is for, or at the very least go back to the 'anything not ufc' propaganda

p.s.---jim rome is not a shill
Definitely +1.

Posting a troll vid like that using foul language and trashing Matt’s boss shows, at minimum, questionable judgment.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-18-2011, 12:38 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I love me some DFW.

Dana is the man and I don't care what the haters say. Any dude that shells out 20 grand to save a child he didn't even know is ok in my book.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
I love me some DFW.

Dana is the man and I don't care what the haters say. Any dude that shells out 20 grand to save a child he didn't even know is ok in my book.
He met with a guy here in NYC that had helped apprehend a maniac on the subway that had stabbed 4 and killed 2 or 3 people. he suffered some major stab wounds himself but took the dude down and held him until cops could assist.
Dana took time out to meet the guy (who was a huge UFC fan) gave him a bunch of stuff and invited him and his wife to sit with Dana at Evans vs Jones.

Now, I'm a huge Fedor fan, but this vid is ridiculous. Trying to present Dana as someone who can't run his company and doesn't know anything about fighting is ridiculous.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-18-2011, 01:16 PM
TENNESSEAN's Avatar
TENNESSEAN TENNESSEAN is offline
LESS TALK MORE ACTION
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
I love me some DFW.

Dana is the man and I don't care what the haters say. Any dude that shells out 20 grand to save a child he didn't even know is ok in my book.
i must have missed this, you have a link?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-18-2011, 01:36 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Waiting for June 6th
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
I love me some DFW.

Dana is the man and I don't care what the haters say. Any dude that shells out 20 grand to save a child he didn't even know is ok in my book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
He met with a guy here in NYC that had helped apprehend a maniac on the subway that had stabbed 4 and killed 2 or 3 people. he suffered some major stab wounds himself but took the dude down and held him until cops could assist.
Dana took time out to meet the guy (who was a huge UFC fan) gave him a bunch of stuff and invited him and his wife to sit with Dana at Evans vs Jones.

Now, I'm a huge Fedor fan, but this vid is ridiculous. Trying to present Dana as someone who can't run his company and doesn't know anything about fighting is ridiculous.
I agree with y'all. The man may have a foul mouth & do a little line-smudging for his business, but he's a great guy & clearly cares a ton for his fans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN View Post
i must have missed this, you have a link?
http://middleeasy.com/index.php?opti...:organizations
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachment