Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-09-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan View Post
So who's next for Anderson Silva if GSP loses to Shields? Didn't GSP say several times before that he would need a year to properly gain the weight and that he would not return to the WW division when and if he moves up in weight? Sounds like Dana White is getting ahead of himself making fights like this.
Why not Shields? Jake has successfully gone up in weight and won fights. I know most UFC-only fans don't know who he is right now, but he would immediately be an international attraction if he were able to take out GSP. I don't think he can leg hump GSP long enough to get the victory, but just saying, he'd be ready for the shot.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
not knocking anyone that goes to a PPV and watches the screen... it's cool and all.. but my TV is much better than any giant screen..

I can watch it in my underware.. or drink til I am blue in the face.. I normally have the PPV parties with 10+ friends at my house or one of our friends.. and such..

It's like the people that went to the superbowl and paid HUGE ticket prices to watch the game OUTSIDE..
TMI Sw!!
Old 02-17-2011, 03:33 AM
que

i can't think of anything better than attending my first MMA live event in my hometown at the greatest stadium in the world between one of my favorite fighters in the world (silva) beating GSP. i would pee my pants if that fight comes here
Old 02-17-2011, 03:51 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
i would pee my pants if that fight comes here
I want to see the YouTube of that!
Old 02-17-2011, 03:28 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
i can't think of anything better than attending my first MMA live event in my hometown at the greatest stadium in the world between one of my favorite fighters in the world (silva) beating GSP. i would pee my pants if that fight comes here
Make it a Texas sized pee!!! That would be so awesome!..