Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-15-2011, 10:46 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
frustrated!!!!!

my youngest keeps getting sick!!! she doesn't get sick during the summer but as soon as the school year starts she gets everything that comes down the pike.

and i just picked up my oldest because she has a fever as well.

aaaggghhhh!!!!
Echinacea and Garlic to boost immune system.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:45 AM
DonnaMaria

Well I'll try that and everything else because she has yet another strep infection! The Doc did a test in his office.

Poor baby! She is in so much pain that she is in tears! But at least the antibiotics will kick in by tomorrow afternoon.

Might have her tonsils removed. This is her third infection in 6 months. I'm supposed to have mine out too so maybe we will make it a family affair.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

I am exhausted again. The drama with my dad is never ending and work is really busy. Now my insomnia has kicked back in due to the stress of it all. Starting tonight I dogsit 2 large labs for 2 weeks so I'll even have extra work at home. They are sweet dogs and my dog loves them but they shed SO MUCH HAIR!!!!!!

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 02-16-2011, 02:43 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaMaria View Post
Well I'll try that and everything else because she has yet another strep infection! The Doc did a test in his office.

Poor baby! She is in so much pain that she is in tears! But at least the antibiotics will kick in by tomorrow afternoon.

Might have her tonsils removed. This is her third infection in 6 months. I'm supposed to have mine out too so maybe we will make it a family affair.
Ugh, that really sucks! I hated getting strep as a kid, but I never had it 3 times in 6 months! I hope she feels better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I am exhausted again. The drama with my dad is never ending and work is really busy. Now my insomnia has kicked back in due to the stress of it all. Starting tonight I dogsit 2 large labs for 2 weeks so I'll even have extra work at home. They are sweet dogs and my dog loves them but they shed SO MUCH HAIR!!!!!!

~Amy
Are you Superwoman, or something? Seriously, I don't konw how you handle all that! I could handle maybetwo of those things at a time, but definitely not all of them!!

I'll def be praying for all 3 of y'all (Amy, Donna & your daughter)!
Old 02-17-2011, 06:08 PM
BamaGrits84

feel like i been miss yall like crazy! the school board here has gone mad and this momma aint gonna just sit back and take it so i spend most of my nonworking time emailing local officials and conspiring with other moms and dads on what to do to protect out kids and some good schools. this place even with the little spats here and there is much more peaceful than the other things i've been dealing with!
Old 02-17-2011, 06:15 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
feel like i been miss yall like crazy! the school board here has gone mad and itthis momma aint gonna just sit back and take so i spend most of my nonworking time emailing local officials and conspiring with other moms and dads on what to do to protect out kids and some good schools. this place even with the little spats here and there is much more peaceful than the other things i've been dealing with!
Now that's a MOM!! Good luck girl and handle!!! xoxo
Old 02-17-2011, 06:43 PM
Allons-y

Quote:
feel like i been miss yall like crazy! the school board here has gone mad and this momma aint gonna just sit back and take it so i spend most of my nonworking time emailing local officials and conspiring with other moms and dads on what to do to protect out kids and some good schools. this place even with the little spats here and there is much more peaceful than the other things i've been dealing with!
Wooo-hooo! WAR BAMA!!!!
Old 02-17-2011, 10:32 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I felt crappy...work has been hard this week...coz of it I've not been eating right...then I got the sniffles, and that along with my stupid shampoo bursting in my sports bag made for a crappy week at the gym to...and I cant say its been brilliant on here for me this last week either.

BUT

I located the problems, and have found solutions to each one...and I sat tonight and watched a really fantastic film starring Kate Blanchet who plays the part of Elizabeth I in a war against the Roman Bishops....and now I feel like I can take on the whole world all at once

This is a trailer for the film I watched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1PZm0ntgr8&NR=1

btw...you can tell EXACTLY where this film was shot, due to the HIGHLY distinctive Cathedral Pillars. (at 1.03)..No Ladies and Gentlemen, that is NOT Westminster Abbey...only ONE Cathedral has pillars like that. Durham.

...and this is the film that continues it, and her battle against The Spanish Armada

All based on a true story...of course
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vITxj7Tq4f4
Old 02-17-2011, 10:56 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Woohoo!!!God bless you! We need more parents like you fighting against the liberal agenda and the endless BS and mindless spending!!!!!

Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!
Old 02-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Allons-y

Pissed off.

Comcast effed up our internet connection at home & said "O, don't worry, we should have somebody around to look at within maybe 48hrs".

Ugh, I hate not having the intrawebs at home! Thank goodness for work!