Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 03-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Administrator

Default BLOG: XWT: Xtreme Whitetail Technologies

From Matt's Blog:

Quote:

Last weekend I went and sat at the XWT booth at the Bloomington Illinois Deer Classic. Had a great time, met a lot of people. Next to us was Pat and Nicole from DrivenTV. Jacking around with the two of them made the time go by much faster. We have some photos from Friday and Saturday in the forums, to see them and read what people are saying, click on the photo below:

__________________________________________________ ______

As most of you know, Jed Leist was the guy who asked for a picture with me choking him, not a terribly uncommon thing to ask for; but then he tried to sue me saying that he didn't feel well after the picture. Just so happens that Jed is now in a federal prison, thirty minutes from me, for an unrelated charge. A couple of weeks ago, he sent me a really interesting letter and you can read that in the forums by clicking HERE.
Here's the photo of me and him that caused all the trouble, in case you haven't seen it, and I just want everyone to know that he asked for this:

__________________________________________________ ______

On Saturday night, four of us went down to St. Louis to see Master T. Master T was the one that brought me out to Yale for the Chubb Award. The five of us ate at a restaurant, then went to a piano bar for some entertainment. Just want to go on record and say Master T is one of those guys that I love to hang around. For those of you who forgot what he looks like, here is a picture from this weekend:

-matt
Old 03-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Super Moderator

You have way too much fun with life. It just ain't right.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 03-03-2009, 01:52 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

WARRRRR MATT!!!! So did you get up and start your singing career at the piano bar???

I love Piano bars ....
Old 03-03-2009, 02:45 AM
Mac

Heard alot of good things about the deer classic this year. In all the years that has been going on , ive yet to make it up there, always busy. I did have some buddies up there, i Think a couple of em might have stopped by the booth. Heard there were some real monsters up there.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:31 AM

I remember your blog and pics from the Chubb Award at Yale and seeing him(?) in the pictures. But, who is "he"--Master T? Is/was he a professor at Yale?

I tried to "google" and found one article that talked about a professor of music.