Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-06-2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
He lost to the current champ.. that puts him in a #1 spot...he lost to 'Page... that still keeps him in the top 5.. and many people felt he won that fight.. I don't.. but many do.

Lyoto/Randy.. man.. still can't believe that fight is happening. But it's a nothing fight in regards to standings.... Lyoto wins.. don't do much.. Randy wins.. he won't be making a title run...

I would love to see Rashad/Lyoto fight again..
I comes down to whether or not you think Jones can win the title. If you think he can then he deserves the shot.
I don't think Rashad or Rampage could beat Shogun. I think Jones has a chance. Therefore i want to see them fight.

[
Old 02-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Miss Foxy

I think a title shot is premature.. Sure he has had some good fights, but that's not enough to just give him a title shot. He needs to stand in line!
Old 02-07-2011, 03:44 PM
rearnakedchoke

he deserves the shot ... he's man handled everyone in front of him .. people thought bader would be too strong and bones shrugged off his td attempts with ease ... i ain't saying he'll beat shogun, but he has the tools ... st. pierre got a shot with two shots in the octagon at 23 ... brock got a shot after a win over herring ... sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to dana making these matches ... the fight with shogun was booked and he needed a replacement .. he could have done thiago silva, but bones is more deserving imo
Old 02-07-2011, 03:56 PM

This could be a very good fight
I think it depends if the Title Fight pressure gets to Jones if it doesn't I see Jones winning decisively that kid is a beast!!