Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-05-2011, 06:21 PM
atomdanger

Thank you!!! I'm 27 today
Old 02-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Chris F

Happy B-Day man, I hope the rest of the day is awesome as I am pretty sure it will be inspite of your bad luck. Enjoy yourself
Old 02-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
Just saw matt and didn't wanna bug him he was carrying his daughter I think. Down in vegas and our bag got stolen so saturday is my birthday and I'm in vegas with no tickets or clothes. I want an autograph. Haha
I know how you feel. I met people alot when I lived in CA but I would never bug them when they are with their family. For example here in OK Garth Brooks lives here where I do and we see him all the time and the only time he refuses an autograph is if he is with his kids. A persons family time should not be infringed when they may not get a whole lot of it as celebs. I bet Matt would have loved to say hi, i notice on here the forum people get together all the time at the fights so I bet you will get to see him soon enough if oyu keep getting to go to fights. take care man
Old 02-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Really?? A tourney? Who would steal from a room full of fighters or grapplers? Wtf.
yeah.. who would figure..

stole about $150.00 in gear and a change of clothes.. plus it was an Adrenaline bag.. :( that's the part that blew the most.. the gear (shins, cup and gloves were well used...) at least I was wearing my gi and my weapons were out..

it happens a lot at competitions.. but normally it's just misplaced stuff... but my bag had dojo patches on it...

your was stolen at an airport.. no mistake possible there... just a worthless thief.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Thank you!!! I'm 27 today
I still remember my 27th.. dude.. you got so many great years ahead... have a GREAT one!
Old 02-05-2011, 07:50 PM
atomdanger

Eaded to mandalay now, wandy autograph session, and I guess carwin too.