Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-04-2011, 11:00 PM
atomdanger

Default just saw hughes

Just saw matt and didn't wanna bug him he was carrying his daughter I think. Down in vegas and our bag got stolen so saturday is my birthday and I'm in vegas with no tickets or clothes. I want an autograph. Haha
Old 02-05-2011, 12:13 AM
Silverback

So your tickets for the fight was in the bag?
Old 02-05-2011, 01:08 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

I'm sure it was Matt who took your bag, he just cleverly disguised it as his daughter.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:41 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
So your tickets for the fight was in the bag?
Yeah everything was. We flew here. It didn't get snatched when I spotted hughes it was at the airport as soon as we got here yesterday. I just mentioned seeing hughes because it was cool, and I didn't wanna bug a guy carrying gis kiddo
Old 02-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
Yeah everything was. We flew here. It didn't get snatched when I spotted hughes it was at the airport as soon as we got here yesterday. I just mentioned seeing hughes because it was cool, and I didn't wanna bug a guy carrying gis kiddo
Check your PM
Old 02-05-2011, 02:01 AM
Silverback

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Brother. Good luck.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
Just saw matt and didn't wanna bug him he was carrying his daughter I think. Down in vegas and our bag got stolen so saturday is my birthday and I'm in vegas with no tickets or clothes. I want an autograph. Haha
Dayum! That's awful, atom. I hope things look up from here on. I bet Matt would have been happy to say hi to one of the forum faithful.

Hang in there.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:38 AM
atomdanger

Worries still having a lot of fun, met ariel helwani, yushin, kid, cb, bones, guillard, wandy, saw matt, buffer, and some others just walking around the mandalay
Old 02-05-2011, 02:40 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
I'm sure it was Matt who took your bag, he just cleverly disguised it as his daughter.
Possible, but for one, I bet he has no interest in my hollister undies and black t shirts, and two, his daughter looked nothing like a green snowboarding backpack.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:41 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Possible, but for one, I bet he has no interest in my hollister undies and black t shirts, and two, his daughter looked nothing like a green snowboarding backpack. Forgive the grammar and stuff, posting from my blackberry