Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid
God Bless America, making people pay millions of dollars for having a baby.
Now...I have a question for you...Where did you get that screen name from? because I discovered an MFSer affiliate on Myspace quite by chance who had the same name...obviously you are not He, because I spoke to him....but...how strange is that
Old 03-02-2009, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN
We do end up footing the bill. People don't pay all of those hospital bills. Or they make a payment plan that has them paying $25 a month on a bill that is well over $100,000. Or in some NICU preemie baby cases....a million or so.

~Amy
Ha. I wish someone would pay mine. Every year the state takes my income tax hehe. It's better than paying monthly for me lol. I think my ER bill is almost paid off. This year they took $547 from me!
Old 03-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN
We do end up footing the bill. People don't pay all of those hospital bills. Or they make a payment plan that has them paying $25 a month on a bill that is well over $100,000. Or in some NICU preemie baby cases....a million or so.

~Amy
hence, suckers
Old 03-02-2009, 05:36 PM
TheConcretekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Now...I have a question for you...Where did you get that screen name from? because I discovered an MFSer affiliate on Myspace quite by chance who had the same name...obviously you are not He, because I spoke to him....but...how strange is that
Haha, that is weird. And no I am not the MFSer that you speak of. I have a background in wrestling, and I used to use a moved called the Cement Job, or Cement Mixer a lot when I first started learning BJJ/MMA... which isn't always advantageous, so the guys started using cement/concrete puns to make fun of me... and the fact that I am an engineer for a company that designs cement plants didn't help.

I would like to say its because I have hands like concrete or something badass like that (even though thats more lame than anything else) but no, it's because I'm an enginerd with bad wrestling habbits, and I'm 22, 5'5 130lbs (like 9 stone... I assume thats what you use/understand) so thats where the Kid part came from.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid
Haha, that is weird. And no I am not the MFSer that you speak of. I have a background in wrestling, and I used to use a moved called the Cement Job, or Cement Mixer a lot when I first started learning BJJ/MMA... which isn't always advantageous, so the guys started using cement/concrete puns to make fun of me... and the fact that I am an engineer for a company that designs cement plants didn't help.

I would like to say its because I have hands like concrete or something badass like that (even though thats more lame than anything else) but no, it's because I'm an enginerd with bad wrestling habbits, and I'm 22, 5'5 130lbs (like 9 stone... I assume thats what you use/understand) so thats where the Kid part came from.
wow wish I was 9 stone

It was funny because I saw him comment on a photo of someone else in the MFS Hub and I thought...what a bizzare cooincodence, soooo I inquired as to whether it was he...he told me that the only account he had ever had was a looooong time ago on the Underground...but that he might come check this place out...so if we get a new registered person and you get a PM from them out of the blue asking about your name...its probably him

I havent a clue what his real name is though...I do know that he's somehow related to Matt Pena though...at least that is his claim, and I know he's quite close to Patrick Miletich...other then that, I know nothing...except he calls himself concreatekid LOL