Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 01-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Seems wrong to me.. but that's just we can apperciate the "Mixed" in MMA.

I have yet to see a boring GSP fight, agressive or not..
I have seen several ridiculous Andy fights...

I have yet to see Dana not award the title to a fight winner, with the exception of one.

Which would you rather be known for?
I would rather laugh or dance with my opponent who is clearly scared to fight me than not finish a fight!!!!!!!!Mr. Play it safe..
Old 01-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
This wouldnthe the most epic battle of Haters vs. Huggers the Intra-Webs has ever seen! Watching those who detest all things GSP having to suddenly support Silva & visa versa will be hysterical to watch. NO ONE will be able to avoid the great division for long for, in the desperate attempt to win Flame Wars, the simplistic view of "if you're not with me, you're against me" will quickly rise to prominence & those that thought themselves innocent bystanders will suddenly find themselves labelled as a Hater or a Hugger, entirely against their will. The ruin & decimation will be terrible to behold!!!!!!
So what are you a hater or nut-hugger? I am definitely a gsp hater.. Captain of the USS anti-greaser
Old 01-24-2011, 07:35 PM
rearnakedchoke

this will be a great match ... i hope it happens in rio .... although i don't know how well it will go when gsp beats anderson in his home country ..
Old 01-24-2011, 07:47 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
this will be a great match ... i hope it happens in rio .... although i don't know how well it will go when gsp beats anderson in his home country ..
nut-hugger!!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:09 PM
CAVEMAN

I don't think this fight is all that exciting..............mainly because I think it should of happen months ago.........it's kind of lost its luster now!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:34 PM
Dethbob

If Vitor beats AS and GSP beats Shields, would they set up Vitor vs GSP? I kind of doubt it, but that would be fun. Not fun for GSP, but fun for me.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN View Post
I'm excited for the fight to happen. Ill pay my $$$ and watch but I'm going to call it as the most boring fight of all time. No joke I think it will be a snooze fest.

The only exciting fights that AS has had are against aggressive opponents. GSP is probably the least aggressive fighter of all time.

When GSP's confidence is low it is very clear in his fighting. Hes going to have to much at stake in this fight. He wont press the action.

Go ahead folks let me have it! Am I wrong?
At first I was excited too, but then I got to thinking how Anderson likes to counterstrike and if GSP isn't aggressive...so, I think you could be very right about how this fight goes down.

I don't see GSP winning, but if he should, I see it as another decision, not by subbing Anderson. He couldn't sub Hardy so I think it highly unlikely he'll be subbing Anderson. In fact, I think it more probable for Anderson to sub him.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
At first I was excited too, but then I got to thinking how Anderson likes to counterstrike and if GSP isn't aggressive...so, I think you could be very right about how this fight goes down.

I don't see GSP winning, but if he should, I see it as another decision, not by subbing Anderson. He couldn't sub Hardy so I think it highly unlikely he'll be subbing Anderson. In fact, I think it more probable for Anderson to sub him.
Very good analysis Bonnie.. If gsp were to lose to Shields I would be a rich woman at heart!! But I highly doubt he will lose to Shields so it's all on Spider to give him the hurt..The day gsp and his nuthugger empire comes to a fall I will be so happy ...
Old 01-24-2011, 10:49 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Very good analysis Bonnie.. If gsp were to lose to Shields I would be a rich woman at heart!! But I highly doubt he will lose to Shields so it's all on Spider to give him the hurt..The day gsp and his nuthugger empire comes to a fall I will be so happy ...
you mean kinda like when BJ and HIS nuthugger empire came crashing down ?.......dont bet all your money on it..i would hate to see you homeless.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:20 PM
Hughes fanboy

Let's wait and see if GSP gets through Shields.

I am not writing off Shields. His perf against the Dutchman wasn't all too great, but I believe Shields may have just the right kind of mettle to stop GSP.

His cardio is strong, and he's very powerful.

GSP has beaten a lot of guys, but someone has his number. Nobody thought Frankie would beat BJ, or Chael beat AS, but they did (well, Chael mostly did).

I'm with Foxy - I'm on the GSP Hater train and am looking forward to his derailment

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/