Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-01-2009, 12:53 AM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The Haney project

not sure how many golf fans are out there but the Haney project with Charles Barkley should be good,,
for those of you that dont know much about golf thats okay,,
this is going to be good,,Hank Haney is going to try and fix Barkleys golf swing,
and if your not sure why that would be funny here is an old nike commercial with Barkley's real swing,


starts monday night on the golf channel,,should be good entertainment,
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-01-2009, 01:18 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Barkley's golf swing is classic.

I saw previews for that and it does look funny. Then again, just about anything with Chuck these days is hilarious.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-01-2009, 08:40 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hank is gonna have his hands full with this
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
not sure how many golf fans are out there but the Haney project with Charles Barkley should be good,,
for those of you that dont know much about golf thats okay,,
this is going to be good,,Hank Haney is going to try and fix Barkleys golf swing,
and if your not sure why that would be funny here is an old nike commercial with Barkley's real swing,


starts monday night on the golf channel,,should be good entertainment,

IF that is his real swing then Hank has his hands full... and then some!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-02-2009, 08:59 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
IF that is his real swing then Hank has his hands full... and then some!!!!
Oh, thats real!

Chuck has been sucking something nasty for years now...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Oh, thats real!

Chuck has been sucking something nasty for years now...
Yeah... and according to a police report he's been trying to get his....... NVM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.