Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 01-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
Grits = Girl raised in the south.
you know.. in remembering some of your past posts... a big Face Palm happened...

sorry about that babe... "It is babe, isn't it?"
Old 01-18-2011, 04:25 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Pride View Post
I've been upset by Anderson in past fights but I am an Anderson fan. On the same token, I'd like to see him become human with a loss. So I don't know...this one is tough for me.
I'm pretty sure Dana White stalks me and knew it was my birthday, knew my favorite fighters, and set this up. I think he tried to get Matt to beat the tar out od Nate Diaz, I mean fight Nate Diaz on this card too but then Dana realized my heart might litterally beat out of my chest. Not cool on your birthday.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I wish gsp fans felt that way..lol.. I think we will see a refreshed Spider after his beatdown from Chael I am sure he has a different outlook maybe perhaps that he was close to a loss. A big loss...
I AGREE WITH THIS
Old 01-18-2011, 05:32 PM

Belfort has the fastest hands in the business. I don't know of anyone able to put Franklin out like that and Franklin has mixed it with the best - Silva, Hendo, etc

Belfort can defo catch Silva and is quick. This could be out in the 1st round or fight of the year!

We know never to count out the Spider.

Franklin Forrerst is just a treat - two great fighters, two exciting fighters. I'd say Forrest but to be fair Franklin is much better and I think he could catch Forrest and KO him. I just hope Forrest is man enough to take the beating.

Bones/Bader might be a real war as well. Bader looks to have some of the best credentials to stop bones. But on his sheer scariness I gotta give this to Jon.

This is a great night of fights
Old 01-18-2011, 06:29 PM
rearnakedchoke

man .. this is a great card .. hope you enjoy your b-days bama and foxxxy ...

now to the fights ... bones murders bader ... i like both guys and dana should not have put two young guys like this together so soon .. but i think jones takes it ... since being with jackson, his game plans have been great ........

franklin should win ... hopefully franklin KO's forrest and he retires .. LOL

man, anderson will win this fight, but i like both guys and belfort can put him out quick .. i think andy is ready for belforts stand-up and uses his reach ( i will assume he has a reach adv) and stop vitor in the third
Old 01-18-2011, 06:45 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
you know.. in remembering some of your past posts... a big Face Palm happened...

sorry about that babe... "It is babe, isn't it?"
Ok you've given me a complex. Now I wonder who else on here things I'm a man. And I don't have any pictures on myself on my work computer. Let me find a girlie graphic to use on my avatar...
Old 01-18-2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I wish gsp fans felt that way..lol.. I think we will see a refreshed Spider after his beatdown from Chael I am sure he has a different outlook maybe perhaps that he was close to a loss. A big loss...
I was hoping for that as well. It was weird, when Chael was winning I was cheering yet when Anderson won I was cheering as well. It was like I got what I wanted in both regards. He got a beat down, but he still ended up winning. Hopefully we do see a different outlook.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
man .. this is a great card .. hope you enjoy your b-days bama and foxxxy ...

now to the fights ... bones murders bader ... i like both guys and dana should not have put two young guys like this together so soon .. but i think jones takes it ... since being with jackson, his game plans have been great ........

franklin should win ... hopefully franklin KO's forrest and he retires .. LOL

man, anderson will win this fight, but i like both guys and belfort can put him out quick .. i think andy is ready for belforts stand-up and uses his reach ( i will assume he has a reach adv) and stop vitor in the third
Be nice rearnackedchoke!!!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 08:55 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Be nice rearnackedchoke!!!!!
i knew you'd like that .. LOL .. i don't dislike forrest .. but i hate when he storms outta the place when he loses .. i get it, he's competitive .. but he actually sulks ... BE A MAN homie!!!!
Old 01-18-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i knew you'd like that .. LOL .. i don't dislike forrest .. but i hate when he storms outta the place when he loses .. i get it, he's competitive .. but he actually sulks ... BE A MAN homie!!!!
He's only done it once!!!!

He doesn't suck he beat Shogun and Rampage who else has done that?