Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 01-13-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
No...It just makes me laugh when you say that "I promise I was nice" sorta thing
She was Nice to me
Old 01-13-2011, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awretchsaved View Post
The show usually plays on Wednesday? If so, are there any re-runs. I work Monday through Friday from 3-11pm.
they have a marathon of every show the day of the fight night or finale

if it is on saturday just watch it or tape it
Old 01-13-2011, 04:39 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

If we can get our satialite hooked up by then I'll probably watch! As for Brock's qualifications he is the former UFC champ. But I also find it odd that someone can hate Brock and Randy while being a fan of the Pothead brothers!
Old 01-13-2011, 05:16 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE View Post
If we can get our satialite hooked up by then I'll probably watch! As for Brock's qualifications he is the former UFC champ. But I also find it odd that someone can hate Brock and Randy while being a fan of the Pothead brothers!
You referring to me? Lol!! I would take a pothead over a cheater any day! I only like Nick I am not a fan of Nate..
Old 01-13-2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
You referring to me? Lol!! I would take a pothead over a cheater any day! I only like Nick I am not a fan of Nate..
Reall? I dislike both Specially Nick but deep inside of me I actually like Nate. I think he just tries to much to be like hes brother and fit in with him. I think Behind that scared individual there is a nice guy.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Really I hate both Specially Nick but deep inside of me I actually like Nate. I think he just tries to much to be like hes brother and fit in with him but deep inside of him he is a nice guy.
I think Nick has toned down a lot, but I don't think he is total trash like everyone tries to make him out to be. Maybe it's a Cali thing I just respect his fighting very unorthodox standup! lol.. Nate just doesn't impress me and yes he is somewhat of a follower to Nick..
Old 01-14-2011, 05:49 AM
philips4

WOOO HOOO not only is Junior going to be a coach, but my good friend and coach is going to be his Muay Thai coach on the show!! YIPPEEEE I've never actually watched the show, except for Matts of course, I just can't get past all the house drama when all I want to see are fights! Course, I guess that means I don't get to train for the 6 weeks they are at the show...didn't really think of it that way
Old 01-17-2011, 04:04 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Are you refereing to allegations of Randy's adultry? Thats the only cheating thing I can think of. To the best of my knowlege none of them uses PEDS! Also I'm cuorose as to how many Folk's still hold his previose employment agiast Brock!