Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 01-11-2011, 11:57 PM
wavetar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Thanks for the contribution to the thread. I don't know anything about this "cowboy" character, but I fully support Paul and he has a lot of people that don't like him!
He's doesn't sugar coat what he thinks about people during interviews (especially Jamie Varner, lol) so that turns a lot of people off. As a fighter, he's very good and only getting better at the Jackson camp. Sorry, but I can't see Kelly taking this one except by hail Mary K.O.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:18 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Well I feel like I am sailing alone on my Paul Kelly support on this site!! No one has said anything good, but me!!
i'll support kelly with ya .. he has been in the ufc ... if cerrone was that good, he would have been there too .. i could be wrong, but we'll see ...
Old 01-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i'll support kelly with ya .. he has been in the ufc ... if cerrone was that good, he would have been there too .. i could be wrong, but we'll see ...
Heck ya!!! Only a few more weeks!! War TELLY'S!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 07:13 PM
wavetar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
Lol, now you sound like Dana White! Kelly's a good stand up fighter, but Cerrone was 29-0-1 as a Muay Thai fighter before starting MMA. I gotta give him the all around edge, but it should be a good fight regardless of outcome.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Buc Nasty

Cowboy is a good ground fighter too. The end of his last fight against Horodecki was awesome. Jits at its ...... most entertaining!