Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 01-11-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I'm dead serious. I've known him for years. Last time I saw him he was partying at my band's house and he wandered off and passed out on my bed and we had no idea where he went. We had to carry him upstairs and put him on the couch.

He's been in a ton of stuff like The Shield and other shows.

That's freaking Awesome

I remember when Fight Club came out I probably saw that movie about 30 times that year.
I bought it on DVD.
Then I bought the anniversary DVD.
Last Year I bought it on Blu-Ray

He is in one of my favorite parts of the movie.

When Edward Norton walks in the bar and he is talking with him (Irvin "your friend") and realizes that he is Tyler.

Austin Powers is funny

When he is talking with Frau and shes laughing at him

Your Friend: They're always after me Lucky charms

Frau: Laughs

Your Friend: Whats so funny

Frau: "Its a television commercial" (German accent) with kids running after h his Lucky Charms. Here Leprechaun man here Leprechaun Man. Oh this is candy im having Fun"

LOL yeah I know I watch to much TV.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:25 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
That's freaking Awesome

I remember when Fight Club came out I probably saw that movie about 30 times that year.
I bought it on DVD.
Then I bought the anniversary DVD.
Last Year I bought it on Blu-Ray

He is in one of my favorite parts of the movie.

When Edward Norton walks in the bar and he is talking with him (Irvin "your friend") and realizes that he is Tyler.

Austin Powers is funny

When he is talking with Frau and shes laughing at him

Your Friend: They're always after me Lucky charms

Frau: Laughs

Your Friend: Whats so funny

Frau: "Its a television commercial" (German accent) with kids running after h his Lucky Charms. Here Leprechaun man here Leprechaun Man. Oh this is candy im having Fun"

LOL yeah I know I watch to much TV.

Yeah, it's hard for me to think of Paul as anybody else but Paul anymore. He's a really cool guy, and we've all known him for years because whenever he is isn't staying in California to work on something he is back home in Illinois and he has been hanging out at the bar our band practically owns for at least 25 years. Definitely had some wild parties over the years.
Old 01-12-2011, 04:31 AM

Quote:

Yeah, it's hard for me to think of Paul as anybody else but Paul anymore. He's a really cool guy, and we've all known him for years because whenever he is isn't staying in California to work on something he is back home in Illinois and he has been hanging out at the bar our band practically owns for at least 25 years. Definitely had some wild parties over the years.
What kind of band do you have J.B. ?
Old 01-12-2011, 05:54 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
What kind of band do you have J.B. ?
I've performed in like 8 bands over the last 12 years in various roles. Everything from straight rock and metal, to country/western, and I've even produced hip-hop for a few local artists in the Chicago area.

My main band since 2004 has been a rock group that I created simply to put a name to all the music I had been writing and producing on my own. We have self-produced and sold 8 full-length cd's while promoting/playing in the Midwest and southwest. After I finished the last cd in April 2010, I decided to take a break from music to focus on other things with my family. Now, I'm pulling a Mayweather and heading to Chicago in March to play a reunion show with my main group and 2 other bands I played with. I'm starting to get the itch to get back in the game, but I gotta see how things play out. Music isn't as much of a priority to me as it was when I was younger.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
I've performed in like 8 bands over the last 12 years in various roles. Everything from straight rock and metal, to country/western, and I've even produced hip-hop for a few local artists in the Chicago area.

My main band since 2004 has been a rock group that I created simply to put a name to all the music I had been writing and producing on my own. We have self-produced and sold 8 full-length cd's while promoting/playing in the Midwest and southwest. After I finished the last cd in April 2010, I decided to take a break from music to focus on other things with my family. Now, I'm pulling a Mayweather and heading to Chicago in March to play a reunion show with my main group and 2 other bands I played with. I'm starting to get the itch to get back in the game, but I gotta see how things play out. Music isn't as much of a priority to me as it was when I was younger.
That's awesome
Me and a couple of friends are starting off, practicing covers From Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Helloween, Sabbath.
We all work so its just a hobby for now and like all bands we plan on writting original material. I have written 2 songs so far but they are still a little childish
I grew up watching my dad practice and going to a few shows, so Metal runs through my veins
I love singing but I still need practice controlling my pitch and getting the timing down.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:55 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
That's awesome
Me and a couple of friends are starting off, practicing covers From Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Helloween, Sabbath.
We all work so its just a hobby for now and like all bands we plan on writting original material. I have written 2 songs so far but they are still a little childish
I grew up watching my dad practice and going to a few shows, so Metal runs through my veins
I love singing but I still need practice controlling my pitch and getting the timing down.
Very cool brother!

Check your PM