Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-06-2011, 02:12 AM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Happy Belated Birthday

I really love my Jens Pulver action figure...it says on the box he has "ultra flex articulation"
I have not seen Jens here(OK) yet. I like Pulver and if I got some spare cash will pick one up for my collection. My search right now is to get the Rampage Series 5 pride figure. But it has sold quickly and htey only put 1 in each box of 12. Matt Serra and Stephan Bonnar are real easy to find
Old 01-06-2011, 03:42 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
I have not seen Jens here(OK) yet. I like Pulver and if I got some spare cash will pick one up for my collection. My search right now is to get the Rampage Series 5 pride figure. But it has sold quickly and htey only put 1 in each box of 12. Matt Serra and Stephan Bonnar are real easy to find
That is the first and only one of Pulver that I have seen here either. And I was in the little girl's toy section and there it lay; Jens staring up at me looking so out of place. The box was all dented up. (I straightened it the best I could. lol) I knew I had to get it.

btw It cost 4 TIMES as much to mail it as the doll itself did. Stupid postal service! And for that price they should have overnighted it!
Old 01-06-2011, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
That is the first and only one of Pulver that I have seen here either. And I was in the little girl's toy section and there it lay; Jens staring up at me looking so out of place. The box was all dented up. (I straightened it the best I could. lol) I knew I had to get it.

btw It cost 4 TIMES as much to mail it as the doll itself did. Stupid postal service! And for that price they should have overnighted it!
It was obviously meant to be--YOU were supposed to see it, and of course you immediately thought, "DAVE!".

That was really really sweet, Neezy, especially once you got to the post office.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:02 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
It was obviously meant to be--YOU were supposed to see it, and of course you immediately thought, "DAVE!".

That was really really sweet, Neezy, especially once you got to the post office.
It was the season and the line behind me at the post office was out the door. It takes more paperwork to send overseas so people were getting tired of me quick. lol. So as the guy was saying the amount, I was swiping my card. As my brain registered what he said and at the same time I saw the total I was like... too late now then and I basically jerked my receipt from him and left like .

(ps Dave, that was this year's and the next five years Christmas present. lol)
Old 01-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

I'm very grateful Denise, thank you so much
Old 01-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator

I feel sad. Mom emailed to let me know that my dad will be placed in a nursing home within the next few days. I knew it was coming and support her 100% but it is really hitting me that my dad will no longer be there when I go home to visit.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 01-06-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I feel sad. Mom emailed to let me know that my dad will be placed in a nursing home within the next few days. I knew it was coming and support her 100% but it is really hitting me that my dad will no longer be there when I go home to visit.

~Amy
Oh, Amy, sorry that things have come to this. Thinking of you and your family.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:10 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post

~Amy
I'm so sorry Amy.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:21 PM
surveyorshawn

Absolutely exhausted.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post

Jens has just posted on my facebook page and wants to know how come I have a Jens Pulver Action Figure before he got one