Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2011, 09:28 PM
DonnaMaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
I feel like what I would imagin being litterally stabbed in the back by a midget would feel like. I feel a few days ago and my lower back is in SOOO much pain. MRI tomorrow because it has gotten so bad I can barely walk and transition from standing/sitting/laying. It really sucks because I am supposed to do my first 5k run in mid-Feb and I need to be training. Oh and since I'm paranoid about the abuse of narcotics the strongest thing I have agreed to take is 4 Advil and a muscle relaxer. Doctors will push pain pills on someone in a minute...

ugh! I feel for you! Back pain is the worst!

Have you tried going to a chiropractor? I swear by mine. I was in so much pain that I was continually taking 4 advil every 4 hours for weeks on end. I had the same kind of pain that you are talking about. Couldn't walk without pain and couldn't sit or sleep without being in unbearable pain.

After my first visit with my chiro i felt better and after 3 months of regular visits ( 3 x a week) I was pain free. I've been pain free ( with the occasional pain from over doing things ) for about 2 years now.