Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 12-23-2010, 09:37 PM
Crisco

Also Dave I love you and God bless.

I miss you all terribly hope to be able to meet some more of you soon.
Old 12-23-2010, 09:42 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
^

See what I did there?
Old 12-23-2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
well... four white guys and four black guys.. using language that 15 year thugs use.. and acting no where near what is commonly considered military pride..

it was a pretty poor representation of the military...
Their Soldiers not Angels - sure there is a level of honour and integrity but one the Army can straighten that out and two they need to let off steam somehow as soldiers - I wouldn't worry too much about bad language.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:30 PM

I think they should of left it as it was.

But to be honest I know this has been passed into law but seriously how many will live out openly. I mean it is impossible to police everything and surely the banter will ensure people stay quiet on the subject.

no one likes a troublemaker and they will find themselves isolated soon enough.

I can only imagine some of the banter going round the barracks now with soldiers heckling one another saying that "they can come out now".

Everyone will be cracking jokes and your going to feel stupid making a big show and dance about being gay in such a macho lads atmosphere.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
1) you need to treat everyone with respect, for they are all made in the image of GOD.

If you had your way, I'm sure homosexuals wouldnt be allowed to do anything and would probably all be locked up in mental assylums...

STRUGGLING TO NOT MAKE COMMNET~~~~~~~
Old 12-24-2010, 12:05 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
^

See what I did there?
I did!
Old 12-24-2010, 01:24 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Would you agree that the VAST majority of those cases are normally caused by those that refuse to tolerate the differences between them (the homosexual) and the people around them? Persecution and such? Bullying..
The statistics are the same in countries where homosexuality is openly accepted. Thus, societal acceptance, or lack thereof, is not a factor.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:28 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
If you had your way, I'm sure homosexuals wouldnt be allowed to do anything and would probably all be locked up in mental assylums...
Considering that I opened my home up to you during your first States trip and allowed you to stay with me for two whole weeks, I find this comment incredibly ironic and more than a little bit insulting.

Homosexuals are sick, not criminals. They need psychological counseling to cure this illness, which is never going to be possible as long as we're not even allowed to recognize it as a mental illness.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:43 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Considering that I opened my home up to you during your first States trip and allowed you to stay with me for two whole weeks, I find this comment incredibly ironic and more than a little bit insulting.

Homosexuals are sick, not criminals. They need psychological counseling to cure this illness, which is never going to be possible as long as we're not even allowed to recognize it as a mental illness.
I thought they should be locked up.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:57 AM

you know what, the more i think about this the more i like it.

DADT was more of a special right than it was discrimination. I am just wondering what kept some sissy from claiming to be gay and getting out of the military after they decide it isn't for them, or after they get to shoot the guns and have the fun, and correct me if i am wrong but isn't it an honorable discharge?

so i am glad the DADT policy isn't a copout for real or fake gays anymore

I would be willing to bet money that at least 3/4 of the people that get (or got) discharged under DADT turned themselves in, but i am sure there is no way of knowing

so i am happy that at least now those yeller bellies that would like to get discharged as gay whether they are or not, will be forced to stick with it

sounds more like equal rights to me

I might just have to admit i was wrong, except for the fact that sodomy is an abomination of course, and a choice, of course and a spiritual affliction