Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 12-02-2010, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Ohh yeah...since this thread kinda fell off mid-season...

What did everybody think of Tigg/Kozik and the dog?

Sutter explained that they didn't vote Kozik into the club because they intentionally wanted to leave it up in the air for actor Kenny Johnson (from The Shield) to come back to the show. Still, to make the beef over a dog when so much more is at stake seems unrealistic. Unless they are both creepy f***s and they did something unthinkable with the dog. There was a moment earlier in the show where Tigg eluded to necrophilia, if my memory serves me right. So, it's not outside the box to think it wasn't a case of; "You poisoned my dog because it was on your property". Clearly, they both had a "thing" for the dog, and personally I hope we never find out what that "thing" was.
I thought the dog was a weird way out. I also thought the feud being over a girl, would have been too cliche.

The finale was awesome. I was so mad when she turned (but not surprise) I was suddenly pissed by how quick everyone turned on Jax. Something was up. Did not predict it would play out the way it did. Awesome. Good for Sutter giving himself a spot in there on the finale.
Thought Chibs revenge was perfect. Violent but not too drawn out. probably missed a lot of opportunities to kill Jimmy along the way and didn't want to lose another one. Opie's scene was good too. Great episode. question. how does Unser talk his way out of leaving the badge and gun on his desk then being found at a murder scene with just a broken jaw?

[
Old 12-02-2010, 04:35 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
how does Unser talk his way out of leaving the badge and gun on his desk then being found at a murder scene with just a broken jaw?
I think his leaving the badge was more sentimental than anything...

Remember, he leaves the COP gun, not HIS gun...

Not to mention there are about a thousand things to notice about this season compared to last year.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:15 AM
County Mike

Just watched the finale last night. Awesome!

One question though. When Tara is reading John's letter, he says something like "at least my Thomas won't live the same life". Who is Thomas? We know about Trinity but I don't remember Thomas.

Jax also said something like "I'd never turn on my club. I'm not my father." If he finds out Clay and Gemma killed his dad, how surprised/angry will he really be?
Old 12-02-2010, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I think his leaving the badge was more sentimental than anything...

Remember, he leaves the COP gun, not HIS gun...

Not to mention there are about a thousand things to notice about this season compared to last year.
Yeah I caught all that. Just a great ending to the season. If they'd drawn out the agent Stahl stuff any longer it was going ot get real irritating.

[
Old 12-02-2010, 12:53 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Just watched the finale last night. Awesome!

One question though. When Tara is reading John's letter, he says something like "at least my Thomas won't live the same life". Who is Thomas? We know about Trinity but I don't remember Thomas.

Jax also said something like "I'd never turn on my club. I'm not my father." If he finds out Clay and Gemma killed his dad, how surprised/angry will he really be?
Thomas was John Teller and Gemma's baby that died.

The angle I think they may ultimately play out is that Jax realizes he is exactly like his father (remember how both letters had the same dialogue) and possibly leaves the club and kills Clay after Gemma dies. However, they write this show on the fly and it could literally change in an instant during the filming. Kurt Sutter is a smart TV writer, and it's hard to predict where he is ever going to go. In the end, I think we will end up being conflicted as to weather Jax is a "good guy" or a "bad guy", but what do I know?
Old 12-02-2010, 03:30 PM

All I can say is that I cant wait till next September
It takes to long between seasons...

This saturday is also the Season Finally for Boardwalk Empire my second favorite show next to SOA.

To top it off its also the season finally for The Walking Dead

Game of Thrones looks like it going to be good

But at least Justified is starting in February
Old 12-02-2010, 04:01 PM
hughesfan4life

i totally love this program....just bought season 2 for 10.....total bargain!!!....obv way behind you guys!
Old 12-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Chuck

Great season finale... possible one of the best I've seen. I know this sounds horrible but I was SO happy to see Stahl finally die. Her character was written and played perfectly because I truly hated that woman.

I need a refresher though... I'm trying to remember the seen that Opie was referencing right before he killer her. He said "This is how she felt".... I remember Opie and Stahl having a conversation... at the hospital maybe.. about Donna getting killed... but I can't quite place it.

I'm pretty sure Hale will get exposed... they'll probably find the tape player that the guy and his girlfriend tried to frame him with.

I'm interested to see how next season will play out...

Oh yeah... the show right before the season finale Gemma had one of the best lines I've ever heard on TV... Opie and her are talking about Opie getting married and she says "You girlfriend catches c*$% in her mouth for a living and I'm guessing you have a problem with that? That was classic!!!

I think the feud with Chibs being about a dog was brilliant personally. Having it be about a woman would be wayyyy to cliche'. I like how Chibs killed Jimmy but I don't remember the significance of it. I know they attempted to kill Chibs that way because of the scars on his face but is it a specific type of death? Is it just the routine IRA hit or is it significant of being a traitor??

Anybody know?
Old 12-02-2010, 05:18 PM
County Mike

Chuck: Stahl made the club think that Opie was a traitor and giving the FBI info on the club. The club put a hit on Opie and accidentally killed his wife instead (Tigg was the shooter). Opie found out and knew that Stahl was behind the deception. He even confronted Stahl once before about it. That's why she was so scared. She knew how much he blamed her for Donna's death.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Great season finale... possible one of the best I've seen. I know this sounds horrible but I was SO happy to see Stahl finally die. Her character was written and played perfectly because I truly hated that woman.

I need a refresher though... I'm trying to remember the seen that Opie was referencing right before he killer her. He said "This is how she felt".... I remember Opie and Stahl having a conversation... at the hospital maybe.. about Donna getting killed... but I can't quite place it.

I'm pretty sure Hale will get exposed... they'll probably find the tape player that the guy and his girlfriend tried to frame him with.

I'm interested to see how next season will play out...

Oh yeah... the show right before the season finale Gemma had one of the best lines I've ever heard on TV... Opie and her are talking about Opie getting married and she says "You girlfriend catches c*$% in her mouth for a living and I'm guessing you have a problem with that? That was classic!!!

I think the feud with Chibs being about a dog was brilliant personally. Having it be about a woman would be wayyyy to cliche'. I like how Chibs killed Jimmy but I don't remember the significance of it. I know they attempted to kill Chibs that way because of the scars on his face but is it a specific type of death? Is it just the routine IRA hit or is it significant of being a traitor??

Anybody know?
LOL that line was Priceless and a little unexpected I laughed my a$$ off when I heard her say it!!

Chuck the scars on Chibs Face are real I dont think they have anything to do with the IRA. If you remember he is the crazy Irish guy in BRAVE HEART and he has does intense scars on his face