Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-27-2009, 12:18 AM
3dlee

wow. thanks so much. ill be posting a write up and pics the day after the event. IM STOKED! still... can't top the gym opening and bonfire.... great times...
Old 03-01-2009, 12:47 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dlee
I know some of ya'll have been to see the UFC live. I will be making my first venture to see the UFC April 1st in Nashville. I was just wanting to know if I get there early if there would fighters just walking around in the crowd signing autographs or taking pictures. Not the fighters on the card because obviously they would be in the locker room. I've seen a lot of pics of people at events with fighters. Is it pretty easy to get these pictures if I were to approach them? Or are these fighters really hard to get near? Thanks for any help. IM STOKED! Any one else going to the fights in Nashville?
Not very hard.

Hang around in public areas close to the venue for the whole day of the fight, and you will see them arrive and go for refreshments. talk to anyone who looks official, I remember having a very long conversation with one of Gabriel Gonzagas cornermen the morning of the UFC70 event...you remember what would happen to CroCop in that?

Then make sure you hang around places like the weigh-ins the day before aswell, loiter with intent. When I went to UFC70 I was there 6 hours in advance. on the day of the fights