Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2010, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Ohh yeah...since this thread kinda fell off mid-season...

What did everybody think of Tigg/Kozik and the dog?

Sutter explained that they didn't vote Kozik into the club because they intentionally wanted to leave it up in the air for actor Kenny Johnson (from The Shield) to come back to the show. Still, to make the beef over a dog when so much more is at stake seems unrealistic. Unless they are both creepy f***s and they did something unthinkable with the dog. There was a moment earlier in the show where Tigg eluded to necrophilia, if my memory serves me right. So, it's not outside the box to think it wasn't a case of; "You poisoned my dog because it was on your property". Clearly, they both had a "thing" for the dog, and personally I hope we never find out what that "thing" was.
I thought the dog was a weird way out. I also thought the feud being over a girl, would have been too cliche.

The finale was awesome. I was so mad when she turned (but not surprise) I was suddenly pissed by how quick everyone turned on Jax. Something was up. Did not predict it would play out the way it did. Awesome. Good for Sutter giving himself a spot in there on the finale.
Thought Chibs revenge was perfect. Violent but not too drawn out. probably missed a lot of opportunities to kill Jimmy along the way and didn't want to lose another one. Opie's scene was good too. Great episode. question. how does Unser talk his way out of leaving the badge and gun on his desk then being found at a murder scene with just a broken jaw?

[