Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-27-2009, 11:58 PM
Super Moderator

Default Obama to rescind Bush abortion rule

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29430737/

"WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama wants to rescind a Bush administration rule that strengthened job protections for doctors and nurses who refuse for moral reasons to perform abortions."

That's the first paragraph. I refuse to perform or assist with abortions of any kind. I will not work for a place that does them either.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 02-28-2009, 01:28 AM
Stump Rules!

God bless you girlfriend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN

"WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama wants to rescind a Bush administration rule that strengthened job protections for doctors and nurses who refuse for moral reasons to perform abortions."

That's the first paragraph. I refuse to perform or assist with abortions of any kind. I will not work for a place that does them either.

~Amy

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-28-2009, 05:19 AM
timmyja

I'll be one hundred percent honest... I honestly think of myself as a good person, and I never get into political discussions, but... I neever really considered abortion an issue.. keep in mind.. we are talking about me at 17 years old.. but when I dated a girl and when we broke up 3 years ago.. she told me that, for lack of a better way to put it, I knocked her up 3 times.. She got rid of two of them, and miscarried one.. After she told me this, 9 months after we split up, I wanted to kill her.. I seriously wanted to see if I could break her neck, but I didn't.. Now, I really think abortion is messed up.. BEYOND messed up.. That girl killed three of my potential kids, without letting me know until after we split.... nine months after. I don't know wheteher to believe she was trying to hurt me by telling me this, or whther it is true. SHe knows I wanted a family (at the time) and I was thinking it was a way to try and hurt me, but some nights I think about it and it is brutal to deal with..
Old 02-28-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN

~Amy
WAR AMY!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyja
I'll be one hundred percent honest... I honestly think of myself as a good person, and I never get into political discussions, but... I neever really considered abortion an issue.. keep in mind.. we are talking about me at 17 years old.. but when I dated a girl and when we broke up 3 years ago.. she told me that, for lack of a better way to put it, I knocked her up 3 times.. She got rid of two of them, and miscarried one.. After she told me this, 9 months after we split up, I wanted to kill her.. I seriously wanted to see if I could break her neck, but I didn't.. Now, I really think abortion is messed up.. BEYOND messed up.. That girl killed three of my potential kids, without letting me know until after we split.... nine months after. I don't know wheteher to believe she was trying to hurt me by telling me this, or whther it is true. SHe knows I wanted a family (at the time) and I was thinking it was a way to try and hurt me, but some nights I think about it and it is brutal to deal with..
I couldn't even imagine how that must make you feel. Really sorry to hear about that Timmy. If we ever meet, and you point that girl out, I'll break her neck for you.