Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 11-04-2010, 06:23 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
sorry man, not all of us have their PVR tuned to Glee like you homeboy ...

haha .. kos got punked like a typical bully getting his own medicine ... when that guy brought up the faking the knee stuff i almost died laughing ... and of course kos couldn't come back with anything better, so he grabs the dude by the neck .. but at least he was man enough to go check on the kid he stiff armed and went back and talked to the nurse again ... shows he can squash beef which most people have a hard time doing ...
Please, I didn't even know Glee was on Wensday nights, but it seems you do...
Old 11-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Super Moderator

I just watched the show. Kos made himself look really bad on this episode. I thought he was a jerk before and now he confirmed it. I am friends with a girl who went to college with him and knew him (her roommate dated him). I haven't asked her about him since TUF started so I'm curious to know what she thinks of him now, especially since her husband is in school to be a Nurse Practitioner.

The fight was a dud. If Kyle Watson wasn't on the show, I wouldn't be watching it.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 11-05-2010, 04:30 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I just watched the show. Kos made himself look really bad on this episode. I thought he was a jerk before and now he confirmed it. I am friends with a girl who went to college with him and knew him (her roommate dated him). I haven't asked her about him since TUF started so I'm curious to know what she thinks of him now, especially since her husband is in school to be a Nurse Practitioner.

The fight was a dud. If Kyle Watson wasn't on the show, I wouldn't be watching it.

~Amy
There's an unaired clip on the TUF website of Kos going in to apologize after his team goes home. They're all cooped up in their respective locker rooms & when Kos's team heads out to the van(s), Tate leans out of GSP's locker room to see what's up. Tate & the Armenians start yapping at each other again (I can't remember who starts it), but Kos does a great job of shoving his fighters out the door & telling them to leave it be. Then, when he doesn't leave with them, the Armenians realize he's plannign to go back & talk to Tate. They immediately want to be there to back him up, but Kos yells at 'em to get in the van. Once they drive away, he walks into GSP's locker room, sits down right next to Tate (they're the only ones in there) & apologizes. He goes on to say that Tate's welcome to say whatever he wants to about Kos, but that the guys on his team are off limits because they're sacrificing so much to be here.

TBH, it won Kos a ton of points in my book.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
There's an unaired clip on the TUF website of Kos going in to apologize after his team goes home. They're all cooped up in their respective locker rooms & when Kos's team heads out to the van(s), Tate leans out of GSP's locker room to see what's up. Tate & the Armenians start yapping at each other again (I can't remember who starts it), but Kos does a great job of shoving his fighters out the door & telling them to leave it be. Then, when he doesn't leave with them, the Armenians realize he's plannign to go back & talk to Tate. They immediately want to be there to back him up, but Kos yells at 'em to get in the van. Once they drive away, he walks into GSP's locker room, sits down right next to Tate (they're the only ones in there) & apologizes. He goes on to say that Tate's welcome to say whatever he wants to about Kos, but that the guys on his team are off limits because they're sacrificing so much to be here.

TBH, it won Kos a ton of points in my book.
I just don't like any of the crap talking and pot stirring that goes on and when it is a coach or a teacher it makes it even worse to me. I am not a fan of the medic for participating in talking crap and feel he should have been replaced if he was going to be a problem. I despise poor sportsmanship.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 11-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

So much for Dana White choosing the best people. He completely ignored GSPs advice about picking Dane Sayers, and instead went for Koschecks Number one pick, who had already spoke crap, lost in thirty seconds by submission.....what happens...he goes by submission to a guy from a country devoid in much of the ground arts.

This sort of thing is why Dana isnt any good for the UFC anymore. instead of picking the fighter who had learned the most, probably trained the hardest, and made the best progression...he went for the hype of being top pick, and the attitude that Marc already had before when he was smack talking.

Marc didnt even deserve a second chance...much less, to be considered the best when he smack talks, and then consistantly gets choked out the same way....and Dana white picked him because he was the best??? No...nothing more then tude and hype.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Hughes fanboy

Kos did apologize to the Nurse - which they didn't air. He acted like a tool, but so did nurse. They made amends and I thought it was pretty big of Kos to seek forgiveness with him.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 11-06-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post

~Amy
Oh come on now, Amy, you know you'd sneak a peek...