Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Old 11-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Buras

Default Hello from Cajun Country

Great to finally be hear after years of reading only. My name is Marc and I am a high school teacher and a coach. I am married with two beautiful daughters ages two and three weeks.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buras View Post
Great to finally be hear after years of reading only. My name is Marc and I am a high school teacher and a coach. I am married with two beautiful daughters ages two and three weeks.
Welcome to the craziness of the forums.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 11-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Buras

Default Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. I live in South Louisiana so I guess we could be considered neighbors. I have been a long time reader of this forum and see good people on this site. My second daughter was born on October 13th so I figured it was time to join.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Greetings from England I'm Dave
Old 11-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Buras

Default Hello

Hello Dave, I'm Marc,great to meet you pal. That's what I like about this forum is all the good people here.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buras View Post
Hello Dave, I'm Marc,great to meet you pal. That's what I like about this forum is all the good people here.

Well let me introduce myself (i'll pretend you arent a lurker and probably know all this anyway ) My name is Dave, (28) I live on my own in a small flat, and work full time for a subsidury of Walmart I am a Senior Moderator on Matt-Hughes Forum where I have been an active member since March 2006. I am a freelance MMA Journalist who is published by