Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 10-29-2010, 09:56 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Mack View Post
How many times does someone have to grab the fence before Josh Rosenthal decides to take a point ? I don't think he is worth much as a referee.
Not sure maybe he gives a 5 round buffer, anything after that and he will deduct a point. I know its TUF and all, but there really should have been a -1 -2 for doing it as bad as he did.
Old 10-29-2010, 10:37 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Mack View Post
How many times does someone have to grab the fence before Josh Rosenthal decides to take a point ? I don't think he is worth much as a referee.
Agreed. His fence grabbing definitely had an impact on the fight. He gets taken down, could have been a whole different story. Josh needs to deduct a point, at least on the third offense.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:40 PM
rearnakedchoke

felt bad for the kid .. he probably woulda won the fight ... and then to not get picked as the wild card was garbage too ...
Old 11-01-2010, 04:59 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Agreed. His fence grabbing definitely had an impact on the fight. He gets taken down, could have been a whole different story. Josh needs to deduct a point, at least on the third offense.
Agreed. We dunno how good Psycho is off his back (maybe he woulda submitted him with ease), but at the very least, Dane woulda scored with those TDs. His fence grabbing moved the fight from "Close" to "Won?, if you know what I mean.