Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 09-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
No, you two were making such a big deal of the smiley face being in a trolling post.

Def of gay:
cheery: bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer; "a cheery hello"; "a gay sunny room"; "a sunny smile"

So, I said it made it a gay trolling post.

Sorry that you saw the word gay and assumed it was meant as a bad thing.

I can just see that now..

Joe Rogan talking to his comedy crowd... "What a gay sunny room this is here tonight."
Old 09-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
When fighters cheat, they risk the livelihood of themselves as well as their opponents. That's the single biggest reason commissions need to be strict when dealing with people who fail their drug tests.

Also, let's not kid ourselves here. Sherk, Diaz, Sonnen, and others who have been popped are still going to continue fighting and making money in the sport. Maybe some are not at the level they could be, but I would like to see your list of guys who are starving and homeless because the commission disciplined them. Is it a bad mark on their reputation? Sure it is, but that's the risk these guys take when they try to knowingly get away with cheating or they are taking a bunch of supplements/drugs that they know nothing about.
Or maybe...someone poisened them

we aggreed to dissagree...you aint gonna change my mind
Old 09-23-2010, 05:15 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar