Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 09-07-2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Sorry it's not her fault. No one deserves to be cheated on.
well..... some people deserve to be cheated on, but only cheaters themselves really, not sandra,

of course, i didn't remotely say she deserved it, merely it was her own fault

if you get in a car with a drunk driver and you wreck, it is not deserved but it is your fault
Old 09-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
well..... some people deserve to be cheated on, but only cheaters themselves really, not sandra,

of course, i didn't remotely say she deserved it, merely it was her own fault

if you get in a car with a drunk driver and you wreck, it is not deserved but it is your fault
But we all weren't there when they were dating. I watched West coast Choppers and really didn't see anything that blew my mind to call him a cheater so she knew a different Jesse than what we knew.
I see your point in a way, but if we all judge a book by it's cover we would not have most of our friendships and relationships. Sometimes it's not what someone appears to be to me, but who they show me they are. Unfortunately for Sandra this didn't work in her favor..
Old 09-08-2010, 03:09 AM

Quote:
But we all weren't there when they were dating. I watched West coast Choppers and really didn't see anything that blew my mind to call him a cheater so she knew a different Jesse than what we knew.
I see your point in a way, but if we all judge a book by it's cover we would not have most of our friendships and relationships. Sometimes it's not what someone appears to be to me, but who they show me they are. Unfortunately for Sandra this didn't work in her favor..
i think that is a good note to agree on, i def see where you're coming from as well, and like i said we can agree on the bold
Old 09-08-2010, 03:38 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Really? I mispoke. West Coast Choppers is the name of his business. I couldn't locate a show called West Coast Choppers. Which Jesse reality show was it that you watched?
Old 09-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Really? I mispoke. West Coast Choppers is the name of his business. I couldn't locate a show called West Coast Choppers. Which Jesse reality show was it that you watched?
Monster Garage.. Obviously I made a mistake with the name. He first had a documentary about his business then the show.. Either way I watched both so my BAD with the name being incorrect.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:44 PM
BamaGrits84

what did this woman do to get famous? i heard soemthing about a reality show. most be that miami ink based on the way she looks.

he's a dog.

my friend from high school was in a time to kill and he says she is just such a kind, down to earth person. he was about 12 when that movie was shot and his brother 10. i'd say based on the interactions they had with her you could easliy say she has always loved kids. i hope she finds a good man to be a good father to her new baby. i bet she treated jesse good. it's a darn shame he did her that way. but regardless of the amount of trash swirling around her, she could never lose an ounce of class.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
what did this woman do to get famous? i heard soemthing about a reality show. most be that miami ink based on the way she looks.

he's a dog.

my friend from high school was in a time to kill and he says she is just such a kind, down to earth person. he was about 12 when that movie was shot and his brother 10. i'd say based on the interactions they had with her you could easliy say she has always loved kids. i hope she finds a good man to be a good father to her new baby. i bet she treated jesse good. it's a darn shame he did her that way. but regardless of the amount of trash swirling around her, she could never lose an ounce of class.
Kat whore D is known for tattooing...People here in LA treat her like a goddess.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:39 PM
BamaGrits84

So that would be LA ink? She looks nasty to me. That's wayyyy too many tats for a woman. Or man for that matter.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:43 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Monster Garage.. Obviously I made a mistake with the name. He first had a documentary about his business then the show.. Either way I watched both so my BAD with the name being incorrect.
They were shows created by Discovery Channel called Motorcycle Mania. And I can't imagine how anyone who watched them would think he was NOT a cheater.

Quote:
What do you think the deal with Amanda was all about? And he frankly stated that he does exactly what he wants and that she knew that about him before hand so he didn't really care. He said anyone that knows him, knows that about him. And then all the drama with Janine (sp?). Why do you think she physically beat the hell out of him?

He would go off for days, sometimes weeks and do his thing. No one was to question him or bitch about it either. That is just how he is (per himself).

However, just like someone on here said that maybe he had changed. I have always took Sandra Bullock to be a smart girl. I think she totally believed in/had faith in him or she wouldn't have been with him. But I still say if you had watched any of those shows then you can't have been too surprised.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
They were shows created by Discovery Channel called Motorcycle Mania. And I can't imagine how anyone who watched them would think he was NOT a cheater.

What do you think the deal with Amanda was all about? And he frankly stated that he does exactly what he wants and that she knew that about him before hand so he didn't really care. He said anyone that knows him, knows that about him. And then all the drama with Janine (sp?). Why do you think she physically beat the hell out of him?

He would go off for days, sometimes weeks and do his thing. No one was to question him or bitch about it either. That is just how he is (per himself).

However, just like someone on here said that maybe he had changed. I have always took Sandra Bullock to be a smart girl. I think she totally believed in/had faith in him or she wouldn't have been with him. But I still say if you had watched any of those shows then you can't have been too surprised.
Well your opinion is yours mine is mine. Ask his PR person. I ain't sticking up for the guy. I just don't think you can base someones character off a tv show.