Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 09-08-2010, 12:33 PM
County Mike

Crap! I missed it. I should start visiting this site in the evenings. :(
Maybe my DVR was still set from last season and recorded it.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I know, I couldn't believe what happened to Hale. This season is gonna be nuts.
I absolutely did not see that coming.... I was a little lost on Jemma's Dad entering the picture though... other than the "scared alone little girl needs her daddy" angle?

Is that it or am I missing something?
Old 09-08-2010, 07:15 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I absolutely did not see that coming.... I was a little lost on Jemma's Dad entering the picture though... other than the "scared alone little girl needs her daddy" angle?

Is that it or am I missing something?
I think they may just be using it as plot filler for a few episodes while they let the story move forward and we figure out where Gemma goes from here. I also think that through the course of the show we have seen Gemma and Jax both start to change their overall outlook on life. Tying up loose ends with her father is probably another step in Gemma's progression to where ever Kurt Sutter is ultimately taking her character.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:34 PM
County Mike

Watched it last night. Awesome show. Kelli has trouble with all the blood and especially hated to see anything where kids are hurt. Sucks for the cop at the end.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:35 PM

I think it's definitely more background on the character of Gemma. I think they're all going to go through some major changes.
I think bringing in that guy from the other charter is going to cause some problems. Especially with Tig Perhaps Clay is looking at him as another option in case Jax jumps ship.
So far it's really good and I can't wait for them to go to Belfast! I also loved the way Opie's dad was watching jax in the funeral home. That dude freaking hates Clay.

[
Old 09-09-2010, 01:35 PM

BTW can a MOD throw a spoiler alert on thsi thread just in case?

[
Old 12-01-2010, 07:52 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Did anybody catch the season finale?

Wow...this season was awesome.

SPOILER ALERT

Seeing Opie get revenge on Stahl and Chibs get revenge on Jimmy-O made this the best episode of the series yet. Sucks we have to wait so long for the next season, but just like football it's something to look forward to every fall.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Did anybody catch the season finale?

Wow...this season was awesome.

SPOILER ALERT

Seeing Opie get revenge on Stahl and Chibs get revenge on Jimmy-O made this the best episode of the series yet. Sucks we have to wait so long for the next season, but just like football it's something to look forward to every fall.
I never knew this thread existed!! I love this show!!! me and my wife watch it every week. Even this past October when Dish network dropped Fx from there Programing. I had to buy the HDMI adapter to my MacBook and the Audio adapter so we could watch the shows on ITUNES in our living room on my TV.

The show airs at 8PM here but I have my DVR set up so We dont have to watch commercials and then we watch it at 9

This was probably my Favorite ending from the 3 seasons. I loved how OPIE took revenge. The way Stal was crying was priceless. Although I thought they should have tortured Jimmy-o a little bit more Im glad Chibs got to kill him.

I was surprised that the whole club knew about his deal with Stal but relieved at the same time.

I always knew Clay and Gemma had killed John Teller
I cant wait for Jax to find out and I cant imagine how he is going to kill Clay.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:44 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I never knew this thread existed!! I love this show!!! me and my wife watch it every week. Even this past October when Dish network dropped Fx from there Programing. I had to buy the HDMI adapter to my MacBook and the Audio adapter so we could watch the shows on ITUNES in our living room on my TV.

The show airs at 8PM here but I have my DVR set up so We dont have to watch commercials and then we watch it at 9

This was probably my Favorite ending from the 3 seasons. I loved how OPIE took revenge. The way Stal was crying was priceless. Although I thought they should have tortured Jimmy-o a little bit more Im glad Chibs got to kill him.

I was surprised that the whole club knew about his deal with Stal but relieved at the same time.

I always knew Clay and Gemma had killed John Teller
I cant wait for Jax to find out and I cant imagine how he is going to kill Clay.
Here is a cool interview where Kurt Sutter gives some insight into why Season 3 played out the way it did, and what we COULD see in store for Season 4. http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...rss_topstories

The way they had Jax run the long con on Agent Stahl, and even Gemma, was truly brilliant. Although I did have a feeling the twist was coming because I didn't think they would really play out a scenario where Jax was displaced from the club permanently, at least not so soon. Definitely my favorite show on TV, and it's the only one that I have watched consistently from the very beginning.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:39 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Ohh yeah...since this thread kinda fell off mid-season...

What did everybody think of Tigg/Kozik and the dog?

Sutter explained that they didn't vote Kozik into the club because they intentionally wanted to leave it up in the air for actor Kenny Johnson (from The Shield) to come back to the show. Still, to make the beef over a dog when so much more is at stake seems unrealistic. Unless they are both creepy f***s and they did something unthinkable with the dog. There was a moment earlier in the show where Tigg eluded to necrophilia, if my memory serves me right. So, it's not outside the box to think it wasn't a case of; "You poisoned my dog because it was on your property". Clearly, they both had a "thing" for the dog, and personally I hope we never find out what that "thing" was.