Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #581  
Old 09-07-2010, 04:49 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyorshawn View Post
Ecstatic!! I just got my grades back for this term & I made all A's!
Guess we all know who to cheat off of!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #582  
Old 09-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Very melancholy ...Shoot who am I lying to im dying ... The boyfriend got called Saturday night told to report to Las Vegas by Tuesday.. For work. He has been trying to get in a certain union there and he was called. ... I am happy for him, but sad for myself.. I should be used to this I was a military wife, but I feel sad and lonely..
Reply With Quote
  #583  
Old 09-07-2010, 05:25 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Very melancholy ...Shoot who am I lying to im dying ... The boyfriend got called Saturday night told to report to Las Vegas by Tuesday.. For work. He has been trying to get in a certain union there and he was called. ... I am happy for him, but sad for myself.. I should be used to this I was a military wife, but I feel sad and lonely..
Man, that's a bummer, Foxy. I'm sorry to hear that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #584  
Old 09-07-2010, 05:26 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,756
Default

Can't you go with him, Melissa? I'm sorry you are so blue...
Reply With Quote
  #585  
Old 09-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Can't you go with him, Melissa? I'm sorry you are so blue...
I have too much right now and my position won't transfer..
Reply With Quote
  #586  
Old 09-09-2010, 07:32 AM
lyndsey823
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Very melancholy ...Shoot who am I lying to im dying ... The boyfriend got called Saturday night told to report to Las Vegas by Tuesday.. For work. He has been trying to get in a certain union there and he was called. ... I am happy for him, but sad for myself.. I should be used to this I was a military wife, but I feel sad and lonely..
So sorry love!! I know that must be really hard!
Reply With Quote
  #587  
Old 09-09-2010, 07:34 AM
lyndsey823
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hot!!! Ugh I've got a stomach bug and a fever. The fan is on high and the AC at 67 and I'm still dying!! I even puked in the waiting room at the doctor today. Lol. I found that if you don't want to wait at the doctors office, just start puking. They'll get you in and out of there fast! Lol
Reply With Quote
  #588  
Old 09-09-2010, 12:15 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823 View Post
Hot!!! Ugh I've got a stomach bug and a fever. The fan is on high and the AC at 67 and I'm still dying!! I even puked in the waiting room at the doctor today. Lol. I found that if you don't want to wait at the doctors office, just start puking. They'll get you in and out of there fast! Lol
Ewww. Hope you're done puking and feel better.
Reply With Quote
  #589  
Old 09-10-2010, 03:54 AM
lyndsey823
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Ewww. Hope you're done puking and feel better.
Lol, yes Mike. I'm done puking and feeling a bit better. Thanks!! I got to sleep a lot so that helped.
Reply With Quote
  #590  
Old 09-10-2010, 02:35 PM
BamaGrits84
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823 View Post
Lol, yes Mike. I'm done puking and feeling a bit better. Thanks!! I got to sleep a lot so that helped.
I think you got me sick!

I feel so sick at my tummy and have for a couple of weeks now.

I swear I'm gonna jump off the tallest building in Montgomery if my not feeling well ends up costing me $600 a month in daycare. (just joking. well kind of. maybe i'd just commit myself because insanity would be the next phase).
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.