Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 08-08-2010, 12:43 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Those steroids in the inhalers and medication can be worse for a person in the long term than the actual asthma attacks are. It's all about controlling your breathing, and the exercises are the best way.
My two brothers are respiratory therapists. Best way to help an asthma kid long term according to them, is to exercise their lungs. Not all people with asthma can go off their meds but everyone is helped by the techniques my daughter now knows.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 08-08-2010, 07:30 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
They told me I would never be able to live without medication or be able to play sports, and if I ever smoked I would probably just keel over and die on the spot....

They were wrong.
It's best to lay off the weed dude. Or so they say.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I try not to take anything no matter how bad I feel, coz I think sleep works best.

However, I dod take painkillers in the event of tooth ache and to slow a migraine down

I have in the past had Beta-Blockers and Prochlorperazine for sickness and dizziness...and now I am on Sertraline Hydrochloride each day.

other then that. No.

ohh...I sometimes have stuff that stops the shytes if I ever get it, and in the same vein, lemsip if I get the flue.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:17 PM
BamaGrits84

I had a child with allergies & asthma and someone recommened this book. It sounds crazy just to read the title but people swear by this doctor's natural methods to help asthma. His principals are for children but I know two adults that's doctors have put them on the same diet and the don't have to take any daily meds for their asthma now.

"Healing the New Childhood Epidemics: Autism, ADHD, Asthma, and Allergies: The Groundbreaking Program for the 4-A Disorders"