Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-12-2010, 11:41 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
The Rashad thread had a total of 21 posts including the op. And then two of those were yours. And I think a total of 4 different people made a comment.

Seriously? People blew a gasket?
If Sonnen and Evans fought and my life depended on it. I would just forfeit my life.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:16 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
The Rashad thread had a total of 21 posts including the op. And then two of those were yours. And I think a total of 4 different people made a comment.

Seriously? People blew a gasket?
Actually, if we are counting posts, it was 8 different people who commented. Yeah, if you read the comments, I would say some people blew a gasket over Rashad's comments, but it's just a figure of speech...

STILL...

My point was just that people barely reacted when Chael bashed Matt. Some people even said that what Chael said is no big deal and I was being overly sensitive by bringing it up. Honestly, the vibe I got was that some people just shrugged it off or ignored because they didn't want to be forced to defend or back off from supporting Chael Sonnen (R).

Last edited by J.B.; 08-13-2010 at 01:29 AM.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
If Sonnen and Evans fought and my life depended on it. I would just forfeit my life.

Chael would beat his Face in!!!!
Old 08-13-2010, 03:43 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Actually, if we are counting posts, it was 8 different people who commented. Yeah, if you read the comments, I would say some people blew a gasket over Rashad's comments, but it's just a figure of speech...

STILL...

My point was just that people barely reacted when Chael bashed Matt. Some people even said that what Chael said is no big deal and I was being overly sensitive by bringing it up. Honestly, the vibe I got was that some people just shrugged it off or ignored because they didn't want to be forced to defend or back off from supporting Chael Sonnen (R).
But not all 8 were blowing a gasket.

And where did someone say you were being overly sensitive over Chael? I want to read that. I need some entertainment.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:47 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
But not all 8 were blowing a gasket.

And where did someone say you were being overly sensitive over Chael? I want to read that. I need some entertainment.
It's a figure of speech...

Besides, you know the point I was making. The topic of Chael Sonnen has come up a lot over the last 5 months and the things he said were mentioned numerous times over various threads but only a few people took notice and lamented on it (at least that I am aware of).

And it wasn't hard to find what I was referencing about being called overly sensitive. I figured it would be buried and I wouldn't find it, but I came upon it quite easily. It was Vizion who said it, while Flo agreed with me that Chael was out of line, then the thread fizzled out into obscurity after only a few pages with the other 50 Sonnen threads. Anyway, here is the thread...http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/sh...t=chael+sonnen