Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-20-2009, 05:46 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
do you all remember the luke cummo coffee enema thread from the old forums, with Icemann?

The best part of waking up, is folgers in your butt!---Mac

Hey waitress, can I have a tall, frosty schooner of urine, and can you hook this hose up to the ole perk o matic and look away---Mac

I remember! I remember he had my sides hurting on that.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:50 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

From Obama on the Stimulus bill

"If a federal agency proposes a project that will waste that money, I will not hesitate to call them out on it, and put a stop to it," he said. "I want everyone here to be on notice that if a local government does the same, I will call them out on it, and use the full power of my office and our administration to stop it."
Old 02-22-2009, 09:55 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Do unto others before they do unto you. - Unknown
Old 02-24-2009, 04:53 PM
TheConcretekid

Guess:

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." --discussing the Iraq war with Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson in 2003

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"This is an impressive crowd -- the haves and the have mores. Some people call you the elite -- I call you my base." --at the 2000 Al Smith dinner

"I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees." --on "Good Morning America," Sept. 1, 2005, six days after repeated warnings from experts about the scope of damage expected from Hurricane Katrina

"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." --in parting words to world leaders at his final G-8 Summit, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." --Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

"So what?" –President Bush, responding to a an ABC News correspondent who pointed out that Al Qaeda wasn't a threat in Iraq until after the U.S. invaded, Dec. 14, 2008

"Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." --speaking underneath a "Mission Accomplished" banner aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln, May 1, 2003

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories ... And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." --Washington, D.C., May 30, 2003

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

I have never seen such outright Obama bashing in my life than on these forums... its as if War Machine opened 10 accounts and he alone is posting these things, so if this post gets deleted, for whatever reasons... I'll probably just shake my head because theres nothing I can do about it.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Jessi

Spitful words may hurt your feelings, but silence breaks your heart.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:33 AM
atomdanger

Tim Sylvia
Quote: "Half of this game is 90% mental."

Ken Shamrock
Quote #1:"You got kicked. By a kick."
Quote #2: "I am very confident this fight can go either way."

Some favorite dumb quotes.