Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 08-10-2010, 12:12 AM
Load Option

that would be great......I have a couple of his walk-out shirts already....one from UFC 98...my first live card.....and the Army of the One shirt from OMR as well
Old 08-10-2010, 01:19 AM
3dlee

Wow OMR gear on that site looks really affordable compared to most MMA brands. Im very guilty of spending stupid amounts on Affliction and lots on TapouT gear. I was never really a fashionable male till that stuff came in. OMR is a fav of mine, can't believe that I dont have any of their stuff yet though. Another really good value in MMA gear is Throwdown. Their stuff looks great and its like 1/2 the price of Affliction.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:32 AM

their site
http://onemoreround.com/

[
Old 08-10-2010, 01:38 AM
Silverback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
Remember Jim is working on the discount for Matts friends, he will give me the way to get it tomorrow and will let you everyone know.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Remember Jim is working on the discount for Matts friends, he will give me the way to get it tomorrow and will let you everyone know.
definitely!

[
Old 08-10-2010, 02:26 AM
SteveT

I like the shirt that Matt is wearing in the picture on his blog better then the other one..but that's just me.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dlee View Post
Wow OMR gear on that site looks really affordable compared to most MMA brands. Im very guilty of spending stupid amounts on Affliction and lots on TapouT gear. I was never really a fashionable male till that stuff came in. OMR is a fav of mine, can't believe that I dont have any of their stuff yet though. Another really good value in MMA gear is Throwdown. Their stuff looks great and its like 1/2 the price of Affliction.
I can't stand Affliction.. I love me some Silver Star, Punishment, and RVCA Penn.. However OMR is catching my eye!! I had to wear a boring Tapout tank top I have my Hughes gear somewhere I don't know though
Old 08-10-2010, 03:33 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
I like the shirt that Matt is wearing in the picture on his blog better then the other one..but that's just me.
I love the shirt he had on 98 I believe.. The black and blue one!! Someone on here shall correct me if I am wrong on the UFC 98...
Old 08-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Jim from One More Round is getting together a discount for Matts friends together so when he has that up and running everyone will know how the get the stuff.
That's awesome! I gotta admit, I was soooo envious of y'all tha got the freebies at the weigh-ins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
AWESOME!
glad to see OMR is still around. I always liked their stuff.

I was wondering if that style of shirt would get any flack from Jardine since his shirt co has the big "1" on the front.

Silver is the man!
Yeah he is!

O, & I don't think it matters whether Keith's shirt has a "1" on it or not: he's with Shark Fight now!
Old 08-13-2010, 02:52 AM
SteveT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I love the shirt he had on 98 I believe.. The black and blue one!! Someone on here shall correct me if I am wrong on the UFC 98...

I know the shirt you're talking about (at least I think so) and that one is also another favorite of mine