Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 08-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
We need a video tour of the flat to tie together in our minds the different backgrounds from the video blogs.
I'm kinda loath to do that to be honnest. I might do it before I move out, and when I move into my new apartment when its empty...but I dont really want to do a tour, for security and peace of mind.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I'm kinda loath to do that to be honnest. I might do it before I move out, and when I move into my new apartment when its empty...but I dont really want to do a tour, for security and peace of mind.
You are being smart.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Fatballs, are little balls of fat and birdseed. They are designed to feed wild birds, its what you might put in a holder, or on a bird table. I havent got one so I leave it on the window Ledge. They come in all shapes and sizes, but I get the most inexpensive obviously. I go through about one every two days because I have a lot of sparrows in the eves of the flat above, in a tree outside my window, and a tree where they are nesting across the road. I'm also a stones throw from town, so pigeons are quite common aswell. they get everywhere.
Suet, in other words.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Suet, in other words.
I guess so
Old 08-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
You are being smart.
I like to keep some amount of mystery I like sometimes to be able to turn off the computer, to rearrange my room into its comfy coordinates, turn on the telly, and know that absolutely noone knows what im doing, or what my pads like. It gives me peace of mind that even a pretty much televised life like mine (I now have 450 Public Videos...I hit 500 videos in total yesterday, but as a some are private, or for a select few, thats kinda unofficial ) with uploads several times a week, that there are bits to me not on show, that you cant actually know everything about me, that some of my privacy remains private. In a sense, that my Home is my own, and that I'm not sharing it with fifty million viewers or the likes.

Its funny because it HAS been something I considered, so I HAVE given it considerable thought. When I leave it wont matter because I shall be moving on...and when I first arrive, it doesnt matter because I havent made the house my home...does that make sense??
Old 08-05-2010, 09:02 PM

Quote:
I like to keep some amount of mystery I like sometimes to be able to turn off the computer, to rearrange my room into its comfy coordinates, turn on the telly, and know that absolutely noone knows what im doing, or what my pads like. It gives me peace of mind that even a pretty much televised life like mine (I now have 450 Public Videos...I hit 500 videos in total yesterday, but as a some are private, or for a select few, thats kinda unofficial ) with uploads several times a week, that there are bits to me not on show, that you cant actually know everything about me, that some of my privacy remains private. In a sense, that my Home is my own, and that I'm not sharing it with fifty million viewers or the likes.

Its funny because it HAS been something I considered, so I HAVE given it considerable thought. When I leave it wont matter because I shall be moving on...and when I first arrive, it doesnt matter because I havent made the house my home...does that make sense??
Yes. I like looking at the background - the room service menu that is sometimes tacked to the wall, and sometimes not; the picture of a prisoner in an orange jumpsuit, etc., etc.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:17 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Yes. I like looking at the background - the room service menu that is sometimes tacked to the wall, and sometimes not; the picture of a prisoner in an orange jumpsuit, etc., etc.

Well, I decided there was no point in keeping photographs in my albums, so I stuck them up, I also stuck up things like achievements, and cards...and then what you are refering to with the room service thing...thats part of my American Dreams Display, it runs the entire length of the wall behind my computer.

Half the wall is taken by a big American Standard, on which is all the MMA stuff, and then around it is some of the things ive collected on my tours.

That particular leaflet tells me about room service in the Harrington Hotel, Washington DC