Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-04-2010, 06:56 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I want him to play at least one more season, JB, and win it this time....then he can retire. I know the odds are against him, but never say never!


Like the OP said...those 20 ints aren't gonna throw themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-04-2010, 07:03 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post


Like the OP said...those 20 ints aren't gonna throw themselves.
especially the big one when it matters most in the NFC championship game


Now they are saying he will play if healthy and no decision has been made yet....OMFG make up your mind you D-bag
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-04-2010, 07:05 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You know what, I hope he does come back...I want to see him go out the same way as Joe Theismann...If you don't know who he is...Go to youtube, search: Joe Theismann, watch the first video, look away if squimish

Last edited by matthughesfan21; 08-04-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-04-2010, 07:09 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
especially the big one when it matters most in the NFC championship game


Now they are saying he will play if healthy and no decision has been made yet....OMFG make up your mind you D-bag


Stump your friends with this one....

Brett Favre's last pass with the Vikings, Jets, and Packers were ALL interceptions.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-04-2010, 07:32 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This is from former all-pro Safety Rodney Harrison. It's nice to see someone in the sports media call it like they see it instead of kissing his arse all the time like ESPN does...they have got to be the biggest brown-nosers I've ever seen

Speaking on the Dan Patrick Show, the current NBC studio analyst implied Favre had no class and that he teases everyone with retirement flip-flops because he craves the attention of the media.

"You get to a point at 40 years old that you know exactly what you want to do — if you want to play football or not. And that's why I've been critical of this guy. Because it's so unfair to your teammates, it's unfair to your coaches, it's unfair to the city, the organization that you keep leaving people hung out to dry like that.

I've never understood Brett Favre(notes). I just think he loves the media attention. At 40 years old, you know if you want to grind through an 18-week season.

If I was a teammate of his, I'd probably be a little ticked off he's not in training camp."
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Blade
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

http://onmilwaukee.com/sports/favresterger.html

'When rumors of Brett Favre's possible third retirement began to spread through the airwaves and interwebs on Tuesday morning, much of the sporting public reacted with a roll of the eyes and a "here we go again" resolve.

Let's just say the story has taken an unexpected turn.

Deadspin.com -- a sports gossip blog that created national headlines in the past -- posted an item last night promising a salacious (and gross) story about Favre would break in the very near future. Though Deadspin is not thought of as a paragon of journalistic virtue (ask Buzz Bissinger about that one), the item seemed a bit irresponsible. It was a vague, oblique tease.

This morning, Deadspin revealed the details, and the story was a home run for the site.

Apparently, Jenn Sterger -- who became an Internet sports sensation several years ago after wearing a bikini and a cowboy hat to a Florida State football game -- played Deadspin editors voicemail messages she received from Favre while working as an in-game scoreboard hostess for the Jets.

Sterger also kept some incriminating cell phone pictures that Favre allegedly sent her of his penis.

According to the rather NSFW report:

"Sterger claimed she spurned Favre's advances because he was married, but also because she was working for the Jets at the time she didn't think it was the best idea to start a torrid affair with the team's highest profile player (the Jets have not responded to a question about any knowledge of the Favre/Sterger saga at this time). Plus, if she went forward with how aggressive he was and how skeeved out she was to some of her superiors, she suspected she might lose her job. The interactions were flirty and strange but she didn't think there wasn't anything that made her too uncomfortable. But then, one night, Sterger received a picture on her phone which was so shocking that she just tossed it across the room. It was his dick. Brett Favre's dick. And it happened multiple times. In fact, Sterger claims that, in one of the photos Favre allegedly sent her, he's masturbating while wearing a pair of Crocs. In another photo, Favre is holding his penis while wearing the wristwatch he wore during his first teary-eyed retirement press conference. " '
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-04-2010, 07:59 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post

"Sterger claimed she spurned Favre's advances because he was married, but also because she was working for the Jets at the time she didn't think it was the best idea to start a torrid affair with the team's highest profile player (the Jets have not responded to a question about any knowledge of the Favre/Sterger saga at this time). Plus, if she went forward with how aggressive he was and how skeeved out she was to some of her superiors, she suspected she might lose her job. The interactions were flirty and strange but she didn't think there wasn't anything that made her too uncomfortable. But then, one night, Sterger received a picture on her phone which was so shocking that she just tossed it across the room. It was his dick. Brett Favre's dick. And it happened multiple times. In fact, Sterger claims that, in one of the photos Favre allegedly sent her, he's masturbating while wearing a pair of Crocs. In another photo, Favre is holding his penis while wearing the wristwatch he wore during his first teary-eyed retirement press conference. " '
Ohhh....make it stop....my sides hurt....
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-04-2010, 08:03 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
http://onmilwaukee.com/sports/favresterger.html

'When rumors of Brett Favre's possible third retirement began to spread through the airwaves and interwebs on Tuesday morning, much of the sporting public reacted with a roll of the eyes and a "here we go again" resolve.

Let's just say the story has taken an unexpected turn.

Deadspin.com -- a sports gossip blog that created national headlines in the past -- posted an item last night promising a salacious (and gross) story about Favre would break in the very near future. Though Deadspin is not thought of as a paragon of journalistic virtue (ask Buzz Bissinger about that one), the item seemed a bit irresponsible. It was a vague, oblique tease.

This morning, Deadspin revealed the details, and the story was a home run for the site.

Apparently, Jenn Sterger -- who became an Internet sports sensation several years ago after wearing a bikini and a cowboy hat to a Florida State football game -- played Deadspin editors voicemail messages she received from Favre while working as an in-game scoreboard hostess for the Jets.

Sterger also kept some incriminating cell phone pictures that Favre allegedly sent her of his penis.

According to the rather NSFW report:

"Sterger claimed she spurned Favre's advances because he was married, but also because she was working for the Jets at the time she didn't think it was the best idea to start a torrid affair with the team's highest profile player (the Jets have not responded to a question about any knowledge of the Favre/Sterger saga at this time). Plus, if she went forward with how aggressive he was and how skeeved out she was to some of her superiors, she suspected she might lose her job. The interactions were flirty and strange but she didn't think there wasn't anything that made her too uncomfortable. But then, one night, Sterger received a picture on her phone which was so shocking that she just tossed it across the room. It was his dick. Brett Favre's dick. And it happened multiple times. In fact, Sterger claims that, in one of the photos Favre allegedly sent her, he's masturbating while wearing a pair of Crocs. In another photo, Favre is holding his penis while wearing the wristwatch he wore during his first teary-eyed retirement press conference. " '
This is just a joke right?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-04-2010, 08:06 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
This is just a joke right?
Thats what I am thinking....or at least hoping....I am almost afraid to check ESPN for fear of the picture message being on the front page...
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-04-2010, 08:07 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
ESPN for fear of the picture message being on the front page...
with John Madden salivating and doing cartwheels
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.