Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-04-2010, 04:34 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
this year with the ankle hasn't bothered me as much, but the last few years where he drags it out until the last minute is just complete bogus...Lebron put on a media charade this summer which irritated me and I probably wont' find myself rooting for him as much anymore, but throughout the last several years, his media-whoreness pales in comparison to Favre
I think Favre still dragged it out longer than he had too, and I'm also still not convinced that he is "officially" retired.

"media-whoreness" just has me LOL
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-04-2010, 04:37 AM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I think Favre still dragged it out longer than he had too, and I'm also still not convinced that he is "officially" retired.

"media-whoreness" just has me LOL
He did drag it out too long, but it could have been much worse...I'm not convinced he's done, I don't trust a word out of his mouth regarding retirement...Honestly, I don't think he trusts a word out of his own mouth either...His indecisiveness is bordering on mental disorder
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-04-2010, 04:56 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
He did drag it out too long, but it could have been much worse...I'm not convinced he's done, I don't trust a word out of his mouth regarding retirement...Honestly, I don't think he trusts a word out of his own mouth either...His indecisiveness is bordering on mental disorder
Nahh bro... the guy just wants to play!

We never want to get old, and a I'm sure a part of him believes he can STILL do it... hell, he ALMOST did!!!

It's gotta be tough for guys in that position. As the saying goes... "we all know how to make a grand entrance, but only few know how to leave on time."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-04-2010, 06:24 AM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,741
Default

Haters!



I LOVE Brett and hope Minnesota talks him into staying another year. He was just about the only reason I watched football last year.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-04-2010, 06:47 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Haters!



I LOVE Brett and hope Minnesota talks him into staying another year. He was just about the only reason I watched football last year.
Nobody be hating on da Fav-Ra.......



Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-04-2010, 03:58 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

he ain't gonna retire ... he is gonna take the $20 mill they are throwing at him ..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Oh brother.. Here we go AGAIN.. Another attention whore.. I swear!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Nahh bro... the guy just wants to play!

We never want to get old, and a I'm sure a part of him believes he can STILL do it... hell, he ALMOST did!!!

It's gotta be tough for guys in that position. As the saying goes... "we all know how to make a grand entrance, but only few know how to leave on time."
I want him to play at least one more season, JB, and win it this time....then he can retire. I know the odds are against him, but never say never!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Haters!



I LOVE Brett and hope Minnesota talks him into staying another year. He was just about the only reason I watched football last year.
Sorry Flo
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-04-2010, 06:06 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Sorry Flo
Just pretend he's a "saint" , Foxy, and come and join me and flo.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.