Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 07-13-2010, 10:40 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Yeah I did that on purpose. I didn;t actually want anyone to send me anything.

Gotta pay your own debts.
It would have been funny to see people bid. Then when it's over just tell the winner to keep their money.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:13 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
It would have been funny to see people bid. Then when it's over just tell the winner to keep their money.
I would keep it.

Boomer is fricking HOT!!!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 03:14 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
. See Mac, thats how you pay a bet.
, Let it be Known , Mac Frederick has NEVER welched on a bet. Matt has a 160 dollar Bow target somewhere as proof , and about 60 bucks cash and more on the way ....

But the bet that Danny is refferring to is getting ready to get paid up , youll all get to see it in about an hour and a half . Its uploading to youtube as i type and it says theres about an hour of upload time left . So im gonna go up to the track and get some running in and when i get back ill start the thread with the " debts owed"
Old 07-14-2010, 03:17 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
, Let it be Known , Mac Frederick has NEVER welched on a bet. Matt has a 160 dollar Bow target somewhere as proof , and about 60 bucks cash and more on the way ....

But the bet that Danny is refferring to is getting ready to get paid up , youll all get to see it in about an hour and a half . Its uploading to youtube as i type and it says theres about an hour of upload time left . So im gonna go up to the track and get some running in and when i get back ill start the thread with the " debts owed"
An hour??? Mac its 1000pm here!! you're kill'n me. sounds like you made a movie out of it.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:24 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
An hour??? Mac its 1000pm here!! you're kill'n me. sounds like you made a movie out of it.
everything ive ever tried to upload to youtube taken with this camera takes FOREVER , seriously ....... and for Danny the doubter , here is a screen shot
Old 07-14-2010, 03:27 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
everything ive ever tried to upload to youtube taken with this camera takes FOREVER , seriously ....... and for Danny the doubter , here is a screen shot
The title of the vid is hilarious ...... I still do feel really bad about that buddy.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:53 AM

I can't wait!

Mac I always had a lot of respect for you but it just quadrupled. you are a man of your word, indeed!

[
Old 07-14-2010, 01:05 PM
County Mike

Quote:

I didn't know you ran. Good deal.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Have you seen Mac's wife? She's very pretty. I think he even still loves her and wants to look sexy for her.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 07-14-2010, 08:37 PM
Mac

Quote:
I didnt Mike lol . Just recently started and i gotta admit , its addicting . Ive dropped almost 10 pounds in a week and a half . Ive always been a bigger guy and never had a problem with it , work all day in the sun and never quit . But Me and Becky started dieting a little bit and when the pounds were not coming off fast enough we started running at night . Ive got a target weight of 200-210 by the end of august , havent been that light since i graduated high school . We try to do 2 1/2 - 3 miles a night but its tough because we do it taking turns pushing Hank in his stroller , he likes it because he gets to go fast ha ha ha . I tried to step it up last night and started doing pushups between laps and the football team left some of thier tires out on the field after practice so i would grab them and do a couple laps holding the tires. Ill get there and i gotta admit , i feel alot better.