Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

View Poll Results: Where will Lebron James play next season?
Cleveland 2 25.00%
New York 2 25.00%
Chicago 3 37.50%
New Jersey 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2010, 09:58 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Now that I think about it, you kinda have me scared VCU...

I hope a lot of these tapes still play good, and aren't all messed up. They have traveled across the country, twice, and I honestly don't remember the last time I popped one in.

One of the tapes has like my first 15 or 20 live shows around the Chicago area when I was in High School, and there are some friends on those videos that are no longer with us. I really hope I haven't lost any of that media...
Old 05-14-2010, 10:43 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Okay Nets fan....show yourself!

Is that you Crisco or Mike?

I didn't think Jay-Z was lurking around here...

Can I get a whut whut?
Old 05-15-2010, 01:57 AM

I would say Chicago. It could be the start of another super era for them.

I was lucky enough to see MJ vs the Sonics (in the Gary Payton days, my hero!!). Not that Lebron could replace him but he could sure bring that excitement back to the windy city.
Old 05-15-2010, 02:39 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I would say Chicago. It could be the start of another super era for them.

I was lucky enough to see MJ vs the Sonics (in the Gary Payton days, my hero!!). Not that Lebron could replace him but he could sure bring that excitement back to the windy city.
The more I give the thought credence, the more I start to believe it...

If you put Derrick Rose, Lebron James and Joakim Noah on a team, the East is a lock. Period.

Now, if they do a sign and trade for Deng to Cleveland, and the Bulls can have the right cap space to actually lure Wade or Bosh to Chi-Town....then mid-town is gonna have to get ready for another statue on the opposite side of the UC.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:21 PM
matthughesfan21

from a basketball standpoint, Chicago makes the most sense, he will have a better player around him there than he has ever played with before(Shaq isn't what he used to be)...Plus I would think his competitive side would shy away from nets and knicks because he would take a step back in getting a title. with the bulls, its possible he could get it right away...plus as you said, the market it chicago is huge and a big upgrade from Cleveland...Its far fetched, but Bosh and Lebron playing with Rose all but gives them a title

The only downside to Chicago is Lebron having to live in MJ's shadow constantly
Old 05-15-2010, 09:12 PM
rearnakedchoke

Cleveland - I think they have the upperhand ... he has done a lot of building there, but i think cleveland is cursed and won't succeed in any sport ..

New York - I don't see James wanting to rebuild ...

Chicago - they have the best chance other than Cleveland .... and it's not a start over project for LBJ ... i heard they were going to go after Wade and Bosh ... if they get those two, just engrave the trophy for next year ...

NJ - from Empire State of Mind - "if Jesus is paying Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade"
don't know what that means, but I know jigga is close to lebron, but again, don't see the king want to start over ....

I say Cleveland and Toronto do a sign and trade with lebron and bosh ... then at least I'll be happy ...
Old 05-15-2010, 09:23 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post

NJ - from Empire State of Mind - "if Jesus is paying Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade"
don't know what that means, but I know jigga is close to lebron, but again, don't see the king want to start over ....
I dig that tune
Old 07-07-2010, 09:03 PM

Well, let's see if the poll holds true. Lebron is giving a press conference tomorrow, I guess I'm hoping he stays with Cleveland but I doubt that will happen.

On second thought, I think New York would be the smartest choice as he will never replace Air Jordon as the #1 Chicago Bull in the hearts of the people there, IMO.

Last edited by flo; 07-07-2010 at 09:08 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:07 PM

VCU, if JB's tape is messed up, you can buy a used copy for under $8 (shipping included).

http://www.amazon.com/Untouchabulls-.../dp/6305338213
Old 07-07-2010, 09:10 PM
matthughesfan21

either Miami or Cleveland now, the Knicks sucks, if he went there, he is just saying that he doesn't care about winning as much as the other aspects