Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 07-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
I was thinking PMS....I know the feeling...the last one scares me a little!

i always laugh when people make me mad. i know i'm weird i laugh all the time. sometimes i'll remind someone that makes me mad that my dad digs holes for a living...they would never be found... (he has an evcavator)
lol thanks for making me laugh what would I do without you and Mike?!!
Actually I am so mad my ex-husband decided to cancel my child support allotment that goes every 1st of the month except for this 1st. He tried to lie and tell me they messed up his pay. Give me a break hello I was his wife for all them years and know the in's and out's of military pay/dfas. I am gathering all my strength to make a call to the CO for his recruiting area. I would appreciate any prayers...
Old 07-01-2010, 08:11 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Actually I am so mad my ex-husband decided to cancel my child support allotment that goes every 1st of the month except for this 1st. He tried to lie and tell me they messed up his pay. Give me a break hello I was his wife for all them years and know the in's and out's of military pay/dfas. I am gathering all my strength to make a call to the CO for his recruiting area. I would appreciate any prayers...
You got 'em.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
what the heck? can he just do that? It seems like you should have been notified before the money just didn't show up. hope it all gets straightened out quickly.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:01 AM
lyndsey823

i am feeling pretty giddy right about now.

*side note: i will fully admit that i love the Twilight books and movies. i am a marketer's dream and am easily amused, so i buy into anything that has some sort of hype. i know it makes me a total dork, but i can handle that.

anyway, i went to the midnight showing of new moon last year and was pretty bummed i couldn't get tickets to this one. i know, go ahead and laugh. so the guy i am dating called me and told me to meet him at his place at 6, which is earlier than normal. he wouldn't tell me why, so i was thinking "oh great, here comes the 'friend' talk". well i got there and he told me he got something for me last night and handed my tickets to the 7 o'clock showing tonight. i know, i know, totally cheesy. but just coming out of a horrible long term relationship with a guy who never took me anywhere, or paid for anything, i was totally surprised and excited. i just thought it was such a sweet thing to do, and really thoughtful. poor guy had to suffer through a 2 hour sap-fest, something my ex would never be caught dead at. like i mentioned a few posts ago, i am soooo not used to a guy doing nice things for me, or even considering doing something just because he knew it would make me happy. we had a great night and i am now even feeling a little more confident in this relationship.

lol sorry for the cheesy story, but i am happy, finally. it wasn't that my ex never took me anywhere, it was that i supported him fully for 6 years, including all his bills, and he paid me back by cheating on me with 2 girls at the hospital we worked at. so needless to say, i'm not used to having a sweet guy and treated right. i know i was the fool who put up with it for 6 years. but things are finally looking up, and i am just enjoying this day to day. jeez, this post ended up a lot longer than i intended, guess that is what happens when i am out of my sleeping pills and have tomorrow off, lol.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823 View Post

*side note: i will fully admit that i love the Twilight books and movies. i am a marketer's dream and am easily amused, so i buy into anything that has some sort of hype. i know it makes me a total dork, but i can handle that.

anyway, i went to the midnight showing of new moon last year and was pretty bummed i couldn't get tickets to this one. i know, go ahead and laugh. so the guy i am dating called me and told me to meet him at his place at 6, which is earlier than normal. he wouldn't tell me why, so i was thinking "oh great, here comes the 'friend' talk". well i got there and he told me he got something for me last night and handed my tickets to the 7 o'clock showing tonight. i know, i know, totally cheesy. but just coming out of a horrible long term relationship with a guy who never took me anywhere, or paid for anything, i was totally surprised and excited. i just thought it was such a sweet thing to do, and really thoughtful. poor guy had to suffer through a 2 hour sap-fest, something my ex would never be caught dead at. like i mentioned a few posts ago, i am soooo not used to a guy doing nice things for me, or even considering doing something just because he knew it would make me happy. we had a great night and i am now even feeling a little more confident in this relationship.

lol sorry for the cheesy story, but i am happy, finally. it wasn't that my ex never took me anywhere, it was that i supported him fully for 6 years, including all his bills, and he paid me back by cheating on me with 2 girls at the hospital we worked at. so needless to say, i'm not used to having a sweet guy and treated right. i know i was the fool who put up with it for 6 years. but things are finally looking up, and i am just enjoying this day to day. jeez, this post ended up a lot longer than i intended, guess that is what happens when i am out of my sleeping pills and have tomorrow off, lol.
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Girl don't even trip!! I took my daughter Tuesday to see the Saga they showed all 3 movies starting @ 630pm we did not leave until 2:30 in the morning!! We bought our tickets pre-sale at $30 a pop plus my daughter had to get more souvenirs as if she don't have enough!!! My buttocks were tired from being in that seat, but it was well worth it! I am totally TEAM EDWARD and TEAM EMMETT!! Its something my daughter and I can have fun together and I was so happy to see other moms with their daughters!! [/FONT
Old 07-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:

Glad to hear someone did something nice for you!! Enjoy it and always remember to seek what you deserve not what you desire.. I had to learn that the hard way!! oxoxo
Old 07-02-2010, 10:10 PM
lyndsey823

Quote:
Glad to hear someone did something nice for you!! Enjoy it and always remember to seek what you deserve not what you desire.. I had to learn that the hard way!! oxoxo
That's some pretty good advice, i never really thought of it in that way! Thanks Love!!

Yeah my mom and sister were pretty bummed that they didn't get to see it with me this time. The three of us and my bff all went to the midnight showing of the last movie, so I think we're all going this week. Something fun to do! And I'm Team Jacob, but I was kind of digging Jasper in this movie!!
Old 07-10-2010, 09:28 AM
lyndsey823

tired!! finally got done moving into my own place, and i am beat!! it's the first time i have ever lived by myself and i am super scared! lol. plus i think it's funny that i now reside on Hughes avenue. totally didn't even think about it until a few hours ago.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:49 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
tired!! finally got done moving into my own place, and i am beat!! it's the first time i have ever lived by myself and i am super scared! lol. plus i think it's funny that i now reside on Hughes avenue. totally didn't even think about it until a few hours ago.
You live on the most dominant street in history!
Old 07-19-2010, 04:00 PM
DonnaMaria

Worn out!!!!!! And BROKE! But THRILLED!!!!!

Spent the last week in NYC with my girls so that my oldest could perform in a pilot version of Singing In The Rain Jr.

Disney rewrites musicals into a format that makes it manageable for middle school kids to perform and then pilots them to an audience of Disney executives before putting them on the market. Jessica auditioned for this company back in March and she was cast in the chorus!

So we spent the last week in NYC so she could “work” 8 hours a day for a week, preparing for this show. The cast of 20 kids learned all the music, words and choreography in 4 days and then performed on the 5th day. Incredible! Jessie is worn out! She is still sleeping right now! And I’m worn out because I had to walk 4 miles a day to drop her off and pick her up from the studio! ( I was too cheap to take a cab! Lol! )

But it was an awesome trip!