Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 07-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Twinsmama

Matt, dancing and you sing? is there anything you can't do?

Boomer now I have that song stuck in my head. My kids sing it (I know it's very inappropriate) "to wall, to the wall, to the window, to the window, to the sweat strip down my balls, now all you b*tches crawl" great now i too am singing and dancing in my office while people laugh!! get low get low you scared you scared!!
Old 07-02-2010, 03:23 PM
BamaGrits84

ok would it be stalkish if I planned a "vacation" to hillsboro? i'm jealous of all the fun. my montgomery is sucky.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:28 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post

Boomer now I have that song stuck in my head. My kids sing it (I know it's very inappropriate) "to wall, to the wall, to the window, to the window, to the sweat strip down my balls, now all you b*tches crawl" great now i too am singing and dancing in my office while people laugh!! get low get low you scared you scared!!
now which is worse that or you're kids singing "she hit the flo' next thing ya know shorty go low low low". and i mostly listen to country so they didn't learn that one from me. Oh i so loved the day when my kids started saying "mom can we listen to the Christian music station" me, "heck yeah buddy!"
Old 07-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

Quote:

I was thinking more of the HEEE HEEEAHHH part at the beginning .....
Boomer is fricking HOT!!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
now which is worse that or you're kids singing "she hit the flo' next thing ya know shorty go low low low". and i mostly listen to country so they didn't learn that one from me. Oh i so loved the day when my kids started saying "mom can we listen to the Christian music station" me, "heck yeah buddy!"
okay just for sake of not feeling like a bad parent i'll say that is not on my kids ipods we mostly listen to country but i do like to shake my booty (my kids do too) so we throw in a little of booty shake music. good thing there are clean versions or almost every song. my son likes a song that is called mudd digger. it's a remake of something else bad.

Okay back on topic. Boomer tales are great!!
Old 07-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
I was thinking more of the HEEE HEEEAHHH part at the beginning .....

ooopppsss!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

Quote:
okay just for sake of not feeling like a bad parent i'll say that is not on my kids ipods we mostly listen to country but i do like to shake my booty (my kids do too) so we throw in a little of booty shake music. good thing there are clean versions or almost every song. my son likes a song that is called mudd digger. it's a remake of something else bad.

oh no I'm liking this topic .... Soooo you like to shake it shake it ... you like to shake it?
Boomer is fricking HOT!!!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 03:47 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:

hey my son used to ask me to play britney spears "piece of me" and "if you seek amy" (before i realized what it was saying) back to back. he would say during "piece of me" when it came to "and tired of pissing me off" "we don't say 'pissing me off' do we mommy"
Old 07-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGrits84 View Post
ok would it be stalkish if I planned a "vacation" to hillsboro? i'm jealous of all the fun. my montgomery is sucky.
We think alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was on my 2011 to do list!!!
Old 07-02-2010, 05:04 PM
BamaGrits84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
We think alike!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was on my 2011 to do list!!!
I figure if my husband thinks we should go to Hilo I can certainly get Hillsboro in!