Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-24-2009, 04:45 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
This is going to be gross isn't it?
I'll just suffer at the Dairy Queen until you fix everything then come pick me up k?
if you wait there for me you could help me load the soft ice cream machine up in my truck,,i'm sure Mac will have a milk cow kicking around there some where and we could whip up some ice cream for dessert,,
Old 02-24-2009, 05:27 AM
Stump Rules!

Ok I'll wait but I just hope this shyte doesnt happen until spring at least. I don't do cold well either

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-24-2009, 05:59 AM
Hughes_GOAT

12-21-2012
Old 02-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Oddtodd76

Call me a redneck or whatever...but, my family would head to my parent's farm. It is self sufficient. We can grow our own crops, we raise our own meat, eggs. It is well water. Power can be ran off of an automatic generator( just make sure the big propane tank is topped off)Plus the hunting and fishing that is available on the property.
My family has had this discussion before.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:27 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Well, Dave, you and I have already discussed how ideal my apartment would be in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
I havent changed my mind either, I'd still head for the Store and put it on Lockdown...it would be an impregnable fortress with fresh water (in bottles) and food...plus a carpark so if I decided to leave I'd have transport right outside the door....its two mins from my parents place...where I think my Family would begin to converge.

It was the conversation that we had about two years ago that sparked my recollection coz, I just watched 28 weeks later again yesterday

My plan would be once things had calmed down abit, to head towards Menwith Hill airbase. On foot at a push I could get there in about ten mins. If there is anything left of it, it will be well protected and might have the only available transportation off the Island. They are American, soooo they'll be going back to the United States I imagine...and I'd make them take me aswell

If Menwith was no longer functioning, I'd scout around for anything that might be useful, ideally, a Motorbike... i'd set out across the Yorkshire Moors and Pennines to get to the West Coast. The east Coast is far, far to dangerous, and following the train tracks will only lead me to bigger cities. Once I hit the coast, I walk the beaches around the top of wales until I get to Hollyhead...pretty sure I could swim to Eire from there

Once in Eire I'll know if the Problem is just with England, or whether the Problem is Global. If it Global, I steal a motorboat, load if full of gas and try and cross the atlantic...at least if I fail I will die naturally...rather then whatever else is going on.

Last edited by Tyburn; 02-24-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:47 PM

I think I could recall all my scout training pretty quick. The scary part would be getting the heck out of NYC. I imagine I'd have to get a car and escape from NY. I'd probably get a cargo van so I could pick up some friends on the way out. Once I got out into the midwest I'd have plenty of places to go.
Thsi is a great thread Dave because it really makes you think about what'd you do.

Mac, you wouldn't shoot anyone wearing MH gear would ya, cause I have a hard time judging the distance between 800 and 750 yards.

[
Old 02-24-2009, 12:56 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddtodd76
Call me a redneck or whatever...but, my family would head to my parent's farm. It is self sufficient. We can grow our own crops, we raise our own meat, eggs. It is well water. Power can be ran off of an automatic generator( just make sure the big propane tank is topped off)Plus the hunting and fishing that is available on the property.
My family has had this discussion before.
I'm completely torn between begging you or Mac to shelter my family..... hmmm...

GOT IT!!!!

I'll send the kids to Mack and Becky.... and Jen and I are headed up to your parents farm!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
I imagine I'd have to get a car and escape from NY.
Can we start calling you Snake?????