Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 06-05-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
From a fans perspective it's your last paragraph the bothers me the most. For Shane I think this is a no win situation. IF he beats Brock the fight will be surrounded with comments about Brock's illness, questions about his health, strength, training etc. If he loses then it will be all about how great Brock is coming back from his "near death" illness to fight again.. blah, blah, blah...

It's no win either way for Shane....
Except if he wins, he's the champ, with the belt. That's definitely a plus in my book, and a "win" lol.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:17 AM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
Except if he wins, he's the champ, with the belt. That's definitely a plus in my book, and a "win" lol.
Well there is always that..........
Old 06-06-2010, 02:54 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I hope Carwin wins. He might. Brock has been out of action for a while, and Carwin is very good.

You know, on the subject of Professional Wrestling....just two things to remember, the first is that its not a sport. A sport needs to have a competative aspect. The counter ballence to this, is that the athletic moves are real.

Professional Wrestling is athletic acting, quite simply, except with real stunts

Its wrongly Classified as Combats sports in the same way as Capoeria. Capoeria is more like athletic dance, and Professional Wrestling is more like Athletic acting, neither are really combat sports...they are Athletic Arts...there is a difference...a lot of Martial Arts were not for practical combat you know.