Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 06-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Twinsmama

My husband did it online. If I remember right it had a set time for each section. He would read then go watch tv so the time would allow for him to take the test. that was about 6 years ago so they probably even have videos now. i'd definately prefer online. you can do it at night ..if you have a problem sleeping like me!
Old 06-03-2010, 06:55 PM
County Mike

Did you get busted taking pictures of your speedometer while doing about 110mph?
Old 06-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Stump Rules!

No, it was an hour later after I put my camera away and was only doing 84 in a....whatever the speed limit was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Did you get busted taking pictures of your speedometer while doing about 110mph?

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 06-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Twinsmama

it looks good. it looks like it should keep your attention. can you print the certificate though? that might be handy if you need it quickly.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Stump Rules!

They email it to the courts for you. How handy huh?! I have a few nephew's and their friends that all took this and say it's the way to go. Seems speeding runs in my family so I'm really not to blame after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama View Post
it looks good. it looks like it should keep your attention. can you print the certificate though? that might be handy if you need it quickly.

Old 06-03-2010, 07:39 PM

I don't know, Michelle, looks like there's a lot of reading involved. At least in a class you've got other people to talk to (just not when the instructor is talking. That's a ).

I went to a place called The Laff Spot Comedy Club. We watched a lot of videos and then the guy went through the test letting each table answer a ? and we just filled in the circle on the written test. We got all of them right of course making a 100.

The only story I have to tell is when I went out to my car for lunch, a bird left me the most humungous gift (I have ever seen in my life ) on my driver's side window. I kid you not, it covered my entire window. When I saw that, my first thought was, "Holy bird poop, thank you Lord for not lett'n that bird pass over while I was getting out of the car this morning!"

Let us know how it goes.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
They email it to the courts for you. How handy huh?! I have a few nephew's and their friends that all took this and say it's the way to go. Seems speeding runs in my family so I'm really not to blame after all
Don't you have to get your driving record to send in with the certificate? I had to send off for mine to Austin (you pay a fee for that too ). Then after you take the course and pass, the place mails you your certificate and you take everything back to the court. Before all that, you have to go to the court/police station and pay for your ticket and get permission to take the course.

You don't have to do any of that?
Old 06-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Stump Rules!

No we don't. I already paid my ticket on line. They just make you pay an extra 10 bucks for "eFiling". Once you have done that you find your ticket on line again and it shows you as "paid" then has traffic school info ( plus they send you traffic school info in the mail).You do traffic shcool, they send the courts the completion form and WA-LAA! Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Don't you have to get your driving record to send in with the certificate? I had to send off for mine to Austin (you pay a fee for that too ). Then after you take the course and pass, the place mails you your certificate and you take everything back to the court. Before all that, you have to go to the court/police station and pay for your ticket and get permission to take the course.

You don't have to do any of that?