Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Entertainment

Old 05-21-2010, 04:44 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason2130 View Post
im worried to use the cheats since i read it perma locks achievments, not that they are important to finish the game, but my obsessive nature makes me spend time trying to complete as many as possible

im on ps3 version, i have a 360 but opted for the ps3 version due to the bonus exclusive content (extra outfit, and gang hideout to take over in single player and extra challenges online) and free online since i dont have xbox live
Yeah I am an achievement whore lol, As for cheats I heard they only lock achievements until you disable the cheat. Then you can get them again.

The 360 didnt really have any good free bees for this one, I opted to get the Best Buy version on the 360 which came with a black war horse. Everyone I klnow who has both systems went Ps3 so far =/

I been real lucky with XBox Live, seems every time my subscription runs out I got some deal on resubscribing, I bought 3 months of X Box Live Gold for only 3 bucks.Now I bought another 4 months for 10$ which really only comes out too a couple bucks a month, nothing really for a hobby.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:27 PM
jason2130

good to know about the cheats, now i have something else to try

as far as glitches have ya seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjJ9nRcOqEQ the twist ending was nice, no spoiler in it just a horse and wagon

only glitch ive had that messed anything up was a underground cougar that reminded me of "Tremors", couldnt shoot him through the ground, when he would turn direction a dust cloud would kick up from the ground, but he could kill you at will

i went with ebgame for the dead eye outfit does x2 dead eye regen, however i still dont actually have it since like the other outfits you still have to complete task for the scraps, but since i relized you can track the outfit pieces last night its a easy unlock il have it today

are either of you focusing on the main missions yet? i finally finished bonnie and part way through the marshals, other than that i keep running around doin side strangers and challenges, and only went back to bonnie cause i needed a lasso
Old 05-21-2010, 08:48 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

I'm pretty deep in the main missions, way past the part you are talking about Jason.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:39 PM
logrus

I been bouncing around as far as missions are goin. I am pretty sure I finished the Bonnie quest line, Seth quest line and Nigel West Dickens story lines.

<---- 360
Old 05-24-2010, 11:17 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

I beat the game last night.

Definitely a killer story, can't wait for the add-on that's coming soon.

I won't spoil nothing, but the story has a great twist in the end.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:33 AM
jason2130

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I beat the game last night.

Definitely a killer story, can't wait for the add-on that's coming soon.

I won't spoil nothing, but the story has a great twist in the end.
Congrats!

i finally met Irish in the single player (ran out of strangers, and need herbs and animals from mexico for challenges) so no where near the end of the story, but took a chunk out of the 100% completeion, the bounty hunter board now has outlaws named "???"

multiplayer however im lvl 39, spent most last night as public enemy number #1 in between getting into gang war matches, im curious to see if at 50 i start over for legendary status, i really want the White Buffalo mount since i liked the old western where they hunted one with Charles Bronson

is anyone playing on a ps3, im all for forming a gang, would be nice to not be in a pick-up gang composed of foul mouthed 10 year olds, i met a 6 year old yesterday playing and thought to myself "heres some great parenting" as the kid threw together strings of curse words i never thought could be put in 1 sentence
Old 06-01-2010, 11:22 AM

Been enjoying the game, Rockstar always deliver and love the sandbox games.

Haven't gone online yet, just trying to complete missions.

Always good with great longevity.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Administrator

That game looks pretty amazing and I've been hearing nothing but good things about it from the guys at my work. Usually when a game gets his much word-of-mouth then that means that it's probably pretty good.

I've been debating whether I should get a Wii or a PS3, but only want a Wii because they're eventually going to release a new Zelda game for it. But maybe I'll just get the PS3 now and worry about a Wii when they actually make a new Zelda game.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:10 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
That game looks pretty amazing and I've been hearing nothing but good things about it from the guys at my work. Usually when a game gets his much word-of-mouth then that means that it's probably pretty good.

I've been debating whether I should get a Wii or a PS3, but only want a Wii because they're eventually going to release a new Zelda game for it. But maybe I'll just get the PS3 now and worry about a Wii when they actually make a new Zelda game.
It really is awesome, especially if you dig the whole "wild west" theme.

No doubt that it's a Rockstar game like Grand Theft Auto with some very adult themed scenarios, but the gameplay is killer and the online standoffs are awesome.

I'm still rocking the Xbox 360, but I would definitely go with a PS3 over a Wii at this point. PS3 has so many awesome features and Sony exclusive games like God of War that its hard not to want one. The Wii is cool too, and I will always love Nintendo, but I've been burnt out on Mario for years and without a new Zelda game on the horizon it's hard for me to get excited.