Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-29-2010, 01:50 AM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Rampage 96/114

Am I the only one who thinks Rampage looked bad at the weigh in?
I know in Jan he was near 300lbs after filming the A team.
Just looks like he had to sauna down more than usual to me.

at 96
Quote:
Today
Quote:
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-29-2010, 02:40 PM
jignpig
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger View Post
Am I the only one who thinks Rampage looked bad at the weigh in?
I know in Jan he was near 300lbs after filming the A team.
Just looks like he had to sauna down more than usual to me.

at 96


Today
HE HAS LOOKED MORE "FIT" IN PAST WEIGHINS, BUT NOTHING A FEW ENERGY DRINKS AND A LOCAL MONSTER TRUCKING SESSION WONT FIX!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-29-2010, 08:01 PM
logrus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

He looked leaner to me, which might mean more go go go tonight, but who knows.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-29-2010, 08:19 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
He looked leaner to me, which might mean more go go go tonight, but who knows.
He looks leaner to me too, but wasn't he over 250 pounds just like 12 weeks ago? He may have had to cut too much and could end up gassing out. Not saying that's GOING to happen, but it could potentially. Page says he feels great, he looks great, hopefully it's a barn-burner.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-30-2010, 12:21 AM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,984
Default

I thought he looked great. really lean and fast! mre liek a thai fighter and less like a brawler.
He's going to KO Rashad end of 1st or early 2nd
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-30-2010, 06:47 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
I thought he looked great. really lean and fast! mre liek a thai fighter and less like a brawler.
He's going to KO Rashad end of 1st or early 2nd
Reply With Quote
  #