Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-16-2010, 04:41 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Rampage can talk mad crap, run from the cops and nearly kill people, totally crap on his team from TUF, as well as play the Randy Couture game and just walk away from his obligations to the UFC, and some people still find a way to give him the benefit of the doubt or say, "Rampage is funny".

Rashad talks a little smack and does a victory dance and people get all bent out of shape and act like he is the biggest heel in the sport. It's pretty stupid in my opinion.

I like Evans. He is a great fighter, he is highly educated, and while he may wear his confidence on his sleeve a little more than most of us, he has certainly earned the right to do that. This should be a great fight, regardless of the outcome, but I will definitely be pulling for Evans to win.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
I think that they should both be forced to enter the cage at the same time.. (being that they are both former champions that couldn't defend)..

and should they both SMACK their heads on the over heard rail.. and OK themselves... I would be very happy...

At least Quentin can be funny...
Rampage defended against Henderson
Old 05-22-2010, 11:37 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

well these are the Fighters picks for the event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LStsAyhqSc
Old 05-22-2010, 02:21 PM
ufcfan2

I'll be rootin' for Rampage,but won't be too upset if Rashad wins it. I guess it depends on which Rampage/Rashad show up to fight.Rampage has become so one dimensional and predictable hopefully he will mix it up.
Rashad is definately more athletic and quicker than Ramapge,so I would think he would stick and move. I think he may employ the stame strat used against Thiago as well?
Old 05-28-2010, 08:50 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Fight predictions from MMAJournalist.com :

Quote:
It’s time once again for an installment of the UFC, everyone’s favorite MMA promotion where the races of man can come together as one and unite under the penumbra of peace and combat. For Saturday night’s event, we have former light-heavyweight champs Rashad Evans and Quinton “Rampage” Jackson squaring off in a bout devoid of hate, devoid of color –HOLY “BLACK ON BLACK CRIME” WHAT? "I'M GONNA BEAT HIS BLACK ASS" WHAT? Sweet Lord of Public Enemy and NWA, someone’s been laying the racial stuff on a bit thick. Well, anyway, predictions.
  • Okay, so we’ve learned that Dan Lauzon has been kicked off his team because he doesn’t like to train like a pro fighter. Sucks for him, but at the end of the day that’s great for Efrain Escudero, who’s going to catch this softball he’s being tossed and TKO it.
  • Dong Hyun Kim by Dongbar!
  • Dongbar!
  • Brit John Hathaway is about to learn the hard way that the gulf between the level of talent in the UFC’s UK roster and the UFC’s regular pay-per-view roster is about the size of the Grand Canyon. Diego Sanchez by lightning bolt.
  • Jason Brilz lost to Eliot Marshall last year, then defeated Eric Shafer and must now fight Lil’ Nog. Is it me or is Lil’ Nog being tossed a softball, too? The Brazilian by anything he wants.
  • Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow? Someone please tell me why I should care.
  • Dan Miller via triangle choke, and Michael Bisping becomes the first TUF winner to be relegated to working as Lorenzo Fertitta’s personal butler.
  • Rampage against Rashad Evans? My money is on the black guy.
  • Dongbar!
Old 05-30-2010, 07:38 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44 View Post
Rampage defended against Henderson
Yup, and I would even argue he never lost to Griffin.

Nonetheless, Rashad won
Old 05-30-2010, 08:02 PM
donaldbreland

J.B I am glad you did get some kind of excitement out of this weekend with Rashad winning. You must of felt like crap seeing the suns get whipped lol. Love ya man
Old 05-30-2010, 11:23 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldbreland View Post
J.B I am glad you did get some kind of excitement out of this weekend with Rashad winning. You must of felt like crap seeing the suns get whipped lol. Love ya man
Yup...

oh well, I've already started prepping my brain for football season...