Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-29-2010, 01:09 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
1)I was a little suprised he didnt finish...was it Diego Sanchez?
He finished Diego, the only decision since returning to lightweight was the loss to Frankie.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:49 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
You weren't just one of the teams that didn't win the Super Bowl, you didn't even make the Playoffs

Maybe the Cardinals haven't won a ring, but I grew up in Chicago during the Jordan era brother, that alone is enough for two lifetimes of any sports fan in my opinion.
Who's the bandwagon fan now????
Old 05-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty View Post
He finished Diego, the only decision since returning to lightweight was the loss to Frankie.
maybe it wasnt him...maybe it was someone else...I could have sworne it was BJ Penn fighting someone recently (other then Frankie, and not finishing...but its a struggle to keep up sometimes )
Old 05-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

ohh...it was a doctor stoppage, thats what confused me. I dont technically tend to think of doctor stoppage as a win or loss for anyone...when someone says Tko...I dont think of the doctor stepping in...thus Its not registered in my memory as actually being finished...I'm strange like that
Old 05-29-2010, 04:07 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Who's the bandwagon fan now????
Puhhhleease!

I can recite names, some stats, and brief descriptions of 98% the players to put on a Bulls uniform from 1988-2010, and the same is true of the Phoenix Suns.

Don't hate on me just because Air-Jordan is the most dominate athlete of all time.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:57 PM
logrus

Quote:
Puhhhleease!

I can recite names, some stats, and brief descriptions of 98% the players to put on a Bulls uniform from 1988-2010, and the same is true of the Phoenix Suns.

Don't hate on me just because Air-Jordan is the most dominate athlete of all time.
In this day and age its KOBE
Old 05-29-2010, 09:12 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
In this day and age its KOBE
Kobe is not better than Jordan was, and all of the people in and around the city of Chicago should be ashamed of themselves for defiling Jordan's statue with a Blackhawks jersey.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:07 AM
logrus

Quote:
Kobe is not better than Jordan was, and all of the people in and around the city of Chicago should be ashamed of themselves for defiling Jordan's statue with a Blackhawks jersey.
Hes not better then Jordan, but in the NBA this day and age nobody is better then Kobe. I cant believe fans keep voting James, talk bout a choke job he pulled off this year.

Anyways the Hawks won, how those Coyotes doin? ahhha

Anyways Gsp grinds Kos and you will here more fans turning into Gsp haters..

My word!
Old 05-30-2010, 06:40 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post
Hes not better then Jordan, but in the NBA this day and age nobody is better then Kobe. I cant believe fans keep voting James, talk bout a choke job he pulled off this year.

Anyways the Hawks won, how those Coyotes doin? ahhha

Anyways Gsp grinds Kos and you will here more fans turning into Gsp haters..

My word!
I have been saying that about Kobe for years. He is the best player in the world today.

I don't really care about Hockey, but I've always rooted for the Hawks being from Chicago, so yeah, I could care less about the Coyotes. Hockey fans are what ruins Hockey for me, they are as bad, if not worse, then fight fans. Case in point, why is there a Hawks jersey on the Jordan statue? The answer is because Hockey fans in Chicago are dumb asses. They think the earth needs to stop and start for their sport, and they do nothing but complain when Hockey doesn't get as much coverage as football, basketball, or baseball. Defiling that statue with a Hockey jersey, and a Reebok one at that, and nobody coming along to rip it down is just wrong. The Hawks organization has been 2nd rate for years, and the only reason they even play in the United Center is because of Michael Jordan. He is the reason the Bulls sold out every single game for almost 9 years while the Hawks were being dubbed "the worst franchise in all of sports". I guess the fact that there is already statues of Hawks players on the other side of the UC isn't good enough for the "hockey guys" (as I like to call them).

I will be happy for the Hawks when they win the Cup, because that group of players have fought hard and THEY deserve it. As for Hockey fans in Chicago, I'm not so sure they deserve to see it as much as they think they do. Heck, when Hawks the current owners father died (the guy who owned them previously), Hawks fans booed the man when they were giving him moment of silence. Real classy.

Anyways, as far as GSP goes, you are likely right. Fans are crazy and fickle.