Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-24-2009, 04:22 AM
Stump Rules!

Default Joke Thread

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing.You've already told her twice

I never tire of that one

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-24-2009, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing.You've already told her twice

I never tire of that one
Michelle, that was terrible.

Why couldn't it have been, "What do you tell a GUY..."?

Now, THAT, would have been funny!
Old 01-24-2009, 04:40 AM
Stump Rules!

I just read it and laughed again Bonnie. It's funny!

Old 01-24-2009, 04:40 AM
Stump Rules!

A married couple was
in a terrible accident where the woman's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin. However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks.

The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!

One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice.

She said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."

"My darling," he replied, "think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek."

Old 01-24-2009, 04:46 AM

Old 01-24-2009, 06:41 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
A married couple was
in a terrible accident where the woman's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin. However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks.

The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!

One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice.

She said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."

"My darling," he replied, "think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek."
Hahaha, now that's funny!!!!
Old 01-24-2009, 08:03 PM
Josh

Quote:
A married couple was

I love it!
Old 01-24-2009, 08:06 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
A married couple was

hahaa awesome
Old 01-24-2009, 08:10 PM
matthughesfan21

I got one sorta like Michelle's first.....

A trucker comes home from a long haul and when he gets to the kitchen his wife does not have dinner on the table. He asks her why she has not fixed him dinner and she replied that she didn't feel like it and she shouldn't be forced to do that...He then asked her "how would you like to not see me for three days?" She replied, "That would be wonderful"

The first day goes by and she doesn't see him, the second day she still does not see him...finally on the third day she can just barely see him out of her left eye
Old 01-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Stump Rules!

Yeah, start off blaming me right away

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
I got one sorta like Michelle's first.....

A trucker comes home from a long haul and when he gets to the kitchen his wife does not have dinner on the table. He asks her why she has not fixed him dinner and she replied that she didn't feel like it and she shouldn't be forced to do that...He then asked her "how would you like to not see me for three days?" She replied, "That would be wonderful"

The first day goes by and she doesn't see him, the second day she still does not see him...finally on the third day she can just barely see him out of her left eye