Old 05-13-2010, 04:44 AM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby71 View Post
Chuck fought him pre-steriods,
Also very true
Old 05-13-2010, 02:16 PM
KevinD

Chuck has been getting clipped in fights and going down. Rampage and Rua. He was knocked out for a long time by Evans. The more his chin gets touched, the easier it is for the lights to go out. Add his age to that equation and it doesn't look good for Chuck, who was once regarded as having an iron chin earlier in his career.
The same thing is showing with Randy. To a lesser degree this holds true with Rich as well.
I am afraid that if Rich and Chuck are in the clinch and one of them sneezes hard, the fight could be over. I definately see knockout or very boring stand up because they respect each other too much. First one to land wins. I got my money on Chuck!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Blade

You only had to watch TUF last night and listen to Chuck trying to shout out instructions during the fight to realise that he is punch drunk. I thought Sloth from The Goonies was cageside. With that being said however, Franklin's chin is suspect so yeah, could go either way, though 4 or 5 years ago I think Chuck would have been the overwhelming favourite.