Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 05-06-2010, 10:47 PM
matthughesfan21

Default NFL HOF'er Lawrence Taylor charged with rape

LT was charged with 3rd degree rape of a 16 year old girl(LT is 51 btw)

The girl apparently was living in the Bronx with some guy named Rasheed Davis, Davis got her into a car and demanded that she have sex with Taylor when they arrive at his hotel. She refused, so Davis physically assaulted her and forced her to have sex with Taylor. Afterwards, Taylor gave the girl 300 dollars which she then gave to Davis. LT is also being charged with a misdemeanor of patronizing a prostitute. Davis is also being charged with unlawful imprisonment, assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

This is not surprising coming from a lowlife like Taylor, he has been in trouble many times before with charges ranging from Crack and cocaine, to unpaid child support, to tax evasion
Old 05-06-2010, 11:31 PM

It definitely doesn't look good, but at this point, it's still "allegedly", isn't it? His wife is claiming he was set up. Even if he was set up, if he slept with her, he's in big trouble. I hope he didn't do this.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:12 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
It definitely doesn't look good, but at this point, it's still "allegedly", isn't it? His wife is claiming he was set up. Even if he was set up, if he slept with her, he's in big trouble. I hope he didn't do this.
his lawyer is claiming no rape, intercourse, assault, nothing...Its all up to the DNA tests now, even if its not rape, if he had sex with her, its still statutory rape....I hope he did it so he can go where he belongs...He's a scumbag even before this
Old 05-07-2010, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
his lawyer is claiming no rape, intercourse, assault, nothing...Its all up to the DNA tests now, even if its not rape, if he had sex with her, its still statutory rape....I hope he did it so he can go where he belongs...He's a scumbag even before this
I was watching Nancy Grace and they said they found a used condom in his room.

Unfortunately, the words athlete and scumbag are becoming more and more synonymous.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:33 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Turns out MMA's more mainstream than we thought: Tito hits his wife last week so now the NFL's gotta one-up him.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:39 PM

A few years ago, after another NFL guy went on trial for murdering his pregnant girlfriend, they showed how many pro athletes (mainly football) were involved in/accused of murder and rape. It was quite a long list. Not to mention college athletes getting in trouble. The most recent being the two college lacrosse players (guy murdering the girl). If I'm not mistaken that happened in Virginia.

Virginia's been in the news a lot these last few years.

Last edited by Bonnie; 05-07-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:39 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
A few years ago, after another NFL guy went on trial for murdering his pregnant girlfriend, they showed how many pro athletes (mainly football) were involved in/accused of murder and rape. It was quite a long list. Not to mention college athletes getting in trouble. The most recent being the two college lacrosse players (guy murdering the girl). If I'm not mistaken that happened in Virginia.

Virginia's been in the news a lot these last few years.
Yeah, it was at UVA. The other 2 incidents youre thinking of were the Virginia Tech massacre in '07 & then about a year later another kid murdered a couple of people in a Blacksburg (town VTech is in) coffee shop.

Really gruesome stuff & hit the whole state pretty hard. If you live in Virginia, you know at least 5 people that went/had family that went to Tech.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:36 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Jackass