Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 05-07-2010, 03:07 PM
philips4
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
yeah, i figured most guys on here would have been on there in a heart beat snooping to see if you had any of those albums by mistakes still in the bucket .. LOL .. that's what i did .. haha ...


Phew, thanks to Chuck he taught me the good 'ol privacy settings! If you only knew what pictures you were missing out on
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 05-07-2010, 03:10 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips4 View Post
Phew, thanks to Chuck he taught me the good 'ol privacy settings! If you only knew what pictures you were missing out on
doh!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-07-2010, 03:10 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
yeah, i figured most guys on here would have been on there in a heart beat snooping to see if you had any of those albums by mistakes still in the bucket .. LOL .. that's what i did .. haha ...
And I almost fell for it, too! Good thing I decided to read the whole thread before clicking on philips4's link again.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 05-07-2010, 03:17 PM
philips4
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
And I almost fell for it, too! Good thing I decided to read the whole thread before clicking on philips4's link again.
Ha ha ha, boys, boys, what are we going to do with you!? It would have never crossed my mind, now I know I better be careful with you private investigators out there! . . . . and photoshop specialist NateR out there
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 05-07-2010, 03:34 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,313
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
And I almost fell for it, too! Good thing I decided to read the whole thread before clicking on philips4's link again.
This.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.